Roger Mayer Octavia Octavio

Started by johnabraham, February 11, 2007, 09:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedal love

Quote from: analogguru on February 18, 2007, 05:59:53 AM
   Long time ago my Hair was longer and I was trying to play keyboards in a band -

With two helios circuits in the signal path.  :icon_wink:

analogguru

@Pedal Love

yeah, stereo already existed in this time, but the Helios was a very young child....

MartyMart

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Pedal love

Marty, Roger did a lot of copying of existing circuits. He will attest to that. Listen, his only thing is trying to go in and simply and without adding a lot of stuff, get a good gain and tone at decent noise levels. Thats all he really concentrated on since he came to pedal making.  I don't know much about the man personally although, he has seemed to be reasonable, but this is really his nitch as a boutique designer.pl

petemoore

Listen, his only thing is trying to go in, and simply and without adding a lot of stuff, get a good gain and tone at decent noise levels.
  A commendable-recommendable approach to take for the starter offers, and for the final, more experienced tweeke'.
  "Where good stuff was once pulled out of a thicket...that's where the well paved road is now".  .PM 07.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

zbt

Quote from: johnabraham on February 11, 2007, 12:23:46 PMThose who can invent do, those who can't invent copy... end of story.
??? not quite understood

Xerox : I can't that's why I copy.
DIY : We can, but most of the time reinvent.