Lovetone clones - Wobulator, Doppelganger

Started by Shed_FX, February 22, 2007, 12:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaceSensor

ooh. I ll need to check what I had where that 4.7R is...Im pretty sure I didnt use 4.7R

also, is that correct on the 1n914s?
thanks

cant wait to get home!

JRC4558D

Quote from: LaceSensor on August 01, 2012, 12:44:32 PM
ooh. I ll need to check what I had where that 4.7R is...Im pretty sure I didnt use 4.7R

thanks

cant wait to get home!

Hi Ian,

that resistor should be  47R sorry about that mistake. Check it yourself here http://samengstrom.com/46436194/en/read/6_Band_Resistor_Color_Codes using colours: yellow-purple-black-gold-brown-red. There any 47R resitor metal film 1% will work fine.

Yes, those are 1N914 but you could use 1N4148 anyway, those are the same thing.

Diodes D1, D4 and D5 are all rectifiers, those could be 1N4001, all of them if you like but you can read there that those guys used 1N4001 for D1 and 1N4002 for D4 and D5.

I hope this time your pedal works fine!!

Cheers,

Clons I've made: EA Pulsar, Mu-Tron III, Lovetone Meatball, EA Big Muff PI (Germanium), Tone Bender Germanium Fuzz, EA LPB-2, ZVEX Wooly Mamooth. Mods I've done: EA Small Stone and Proco RAT.

GodSaveMetal

Quote from: JRC4558D on August 01, 2012, 05:50:49 AM
Quote from: GodSaveMetal on July 31, 2012, 08:10:44 PM
IN MY country WOBULATOR what?????????????? they don´t know what is!!!! jejejeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :icon_lol: they see me like and strange UFO man!!!! men in BLACK!!!  :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:
I stay tuned on this take your time, but please don´t forget to post it.

SALUTIS desde PERÚ!!!

Hola Roberto, this is about DOPPELGANGER (Phaser) not WOBULATOR (tremolo)... those are different beasts ;).

Cheers, from London.

GOODNESS!!!!! peor chico!!!!! DOPPELGANGER!!!!! sounds like and final cut; the final of the EARTH!!! for everyone in my country!! jejejeeeeeeee!!! please a PCB for that also my interest!!! Stay TUNED on it!!!!!!!!

JRC4558D

Quote from: LaceSensor on August 01, 2012, 12:44:32 PM

thanks

cant wait to get home!

Ian, after you've tried so many optocouplers and led/cells without success, I have to ask you, did you measure the photocells ?
If not just unsold one leg and using your multimeter with LED on first and then with a piece of black tape (blocking light going to the cell) to read the blackout resistance of the cell, then I guess it will be easier to find wich optocoupler will suit.

cheers.

Clons I've made: EA Pulsar, Mu-Tron III, Lovetone Meatball, EA Big Muff PI (Germanium), Tone Bender Germanium Fuzz, EA LPB-2, ZVEX Wooly Mamooth. Mods I've done: EA Small Stone and Proco RAT.

LaceSensor

jhjhj

LaceSensor

look here for word doc ready to print and pcb jPG

free
stomp
boxes
dot
org
/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=396&p=200493#p200493

alanp

Newest thread I could find, sorry for the dredge.

Has anyone built a Wobulator from the MarkusW Wobulator v3 schematic?