K. O'Connor Tremolo?

Started by $uperpuma, March 03, 2007, 04:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

$uperpuma

I got a semi completed board for a tremolo a while back from a fellow forumite... but I can't remember who.. I got it going last night but I have no idea of the pot values. guessing got some decent sound but it would be better if I had a schematic... I'm guessing its from one of his books... any help?
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

choklitlove

looks like it's from kevin o'connor's "Tonnes of Tone" book.  it's called a Wide Range Tremolo.  i think the only way you're going to get a schematic is from the book or someone that has it.  $25 was the best price i found: http://www.jklutherie.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=66639

how can you not remember who gave it to you?  no PMs about it or anything?
my band.                    my DIY page.                    my solo music.

Meanderthal

Oh jeez, I was thinking Karoll O'Conner, as in Archie Bunker...
I am not responsible for your imagination.

$uperpuma

I purge my old PM's if I don't think I'll need them, I have hundreds. I'll probably just hook the board up to the breadboard and start plugging in pot values... it does do a nice wide range of speeds with a  500k speed pot .. I just need to figure out the other pot's best value.

markusw

I have the book at home. Can have a look at the pot values this evening....

Regards,

Markus

$uperpuma

soundcollage

james

wampcat1

Quote from: $uperpuma on March 04, 2007, 03:33:45 PM
I purge my old PM's if I don't think I'll need them, I have hundreds. I'll probably just hook the board up to the breadboard and start plugging in pot values... it does do a nice wide range of speeds with a  500k speed pot .. I just need to figure out the other pot's best value.

hundreds?! What are you...a chick!!?

:icon_mrgreen:

Just teasing nate! : )

$uperpuma

markusw

$uperpuma