Started by cakeworks, March 07, 2007, 08:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonathan perez

Quote from: disto on March 08, 2007, 04:15:28 PM
Quote from: markm on March 08, 2007, 03:50:53 PM
.....a doorstop!  :icon_lol:
sorry, I really had to......
ha ha they are heavy enough

just a thought, why not keep its sort of modular, my GCB crybaby has a little clip to connect the wires to the board you could make interchangeable boards.
can be seen at the top of this picture

ive been selling drop in boards for vox wahs, and once in a while i did crybaby drop in boards...i love the idea, honestly. but some people get all finicky about "tone drain" since the "buffer is crap" and its "not true bypass."

i tell ya... ::)
no longer the battle of midway...(i left that band)...

i hate signatures with gear lists/crap for sale....

i am a wah pervert...ask away...

Processaurus

I'd say ring modulator, or Nyquist aliaser.

Pretty much any pedal where there is a knob you can't leave alone is a good candidate.

The drawback of re-using the crybaby is the weird taper pot.  Anyone know what the taper is?  I replaced one of mine with a linear pot (to make an expression pedal), turned into an involved project

disto

Quote from: thebattleofmidway on March 08, 2007, 07:27:28 PM
ive been selling drop in boards for vox wahs, and once in a while i did crybaby drop in boards...i love the idea, honestly. but some people get all finicky about "tone drain" since the "buffer is crap" and its "not true bypass."

you could take that idea using a different suitable connection for drop in boards, rewire the switch and pot so it was true bypass.

next time i see another cheap wah on ebay thats what i might do