Wolly Mammoth Schematic. Get it while you can!

Started by The Tone God, April 01, 2007, 07:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Tone God

People if you are going to post schematics post something people want but have not seen yet.

Enjoy.

Wolly Mammoth

Andrew

Aharon

Hahahahaaha.....that's an "inside" look if I've ever seen one...........................
Aharon
Aharon

markm

For all those looking for the Klon Centaur, take a look at THIS!

Meanderthal

I am not responsible for your imagination.

Jason Stout

Quote from: The Tone God on April 01, 2007, 07:03:58 PM
People if you are going to post schematics post something people want but have not seen yet.

Enjoy.

Wolly Mammoth

Andrew

Mine's a little different than yours, are you sure you have the correct shcematic? Wolly Mammoth

Jason
Jason Stout

wui223

joegagan

this is the same as the one posted on the russian and japanese sites. Zach said that the femur and a couple of philanges were not correct....
my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.

Meanderthal

Quote from: wui223 on April 01, 2007, 07:49:38 PM
Is it because of April Fool? ???

Of course not, it's the real deal! Aint it a beauty? ;D

Meanderthal

One thing that bugs me though... the schematic's more complex and larger than I had imagined... Anyone know where to get an appropriate enclosure?

Meanderthal

Ah Hah! I found a beautiful example of a DIY enclosure here.

zachary vex

It's spelled Woolly Mammoth.  And those look like gut shots to me, not schematics.  8^P

black mariah

Quote from: zachary vex on April 01, 2007, 09:29:03 PM
It's spelled Woolly Mammoth.  And those look like gut shots to me, not schematics.  8^P

No, he misspelled Wally Mammoth. Nobody cares about your funny looking noise canisters around here, Vex. It's all about NATURAL HISTORY, MAN!

:icon_mrgreen:

DanielWong

Hmmm, looks like Zachary got a little excited here there...

;D

Paul Marossy

I think there's a mistake at the input jack connection (head)...  :icon_wink:

rockgardenlove

Meanderthal

Ya know, Joe is right about the philanges- where are they? Hoofs? Not what I remember about pachyderm anatomy...

The Tone God

Quote from: zachary vex on April 01, 2007, 09:29:03 PM

Oh I forgot you had something named liked that. Well its good thing I didn't use that name as the schematic would have to be taken down which I think would have been a real shame for the rest of the members here.

BTW, whats a "spelled" ? ;)

rockgardenlove: Lol. Ha ha guy, is there anything you can't laugh at ? Nice for your 1300th post. :)

Andrew

P.S. If mods feel it this thread can be moved to the lounge.

petemoore

I'm sure Zach was hunting for the schematic some time ago.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.