News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

First name

Started by aron, May 11, 2007, 08:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markm

BillyB

Mark, dont worry.  Aron knows that you know.  I told him  ;)

KerryF

Im back yall  :D

Good to be back.  I owe Aron the greatest THANK YOU one could give!  :)

jonathan perez

where the heck did you go?
no longer the battle of midway...(i left that band)...

i hate signatures with gear lists/crap for sale....

i am a wah pervert...ask away...

KerryF

Banned for a while  ;D

I had deserved it and no one besides myself was to blame for it but oh well, I have discoussed with Aron and he has allowed me back and has been VERY kind.  By the way, I had been sneaking around as "BillyB" until I was caught, but thats where I explained to Aron and all is now well and me and Aron are cool now :)

calculating_infinity

Quote from: KerryF on August 20, 2007, 10:28:33 PM
Banned for a while  ;D

I had deserved it and no one besides myself was to blame for it but oh well, I have discoussed with Aron and he has allowed me back and has been VERY kind.  By the way, I had been sneaking around as "BillyB" until I was caught, but thats where I explained to Aron and all is now well and me and Aron are cool now :)

Welcome back.

KerryF

Thanks Jon,

Good to be back here  :)

anti-idiot

Done :D (please don't call me IsReal)
If I was God you'd sell your soul to...

stumper1

Is it possible to change my Username to my first name?

Deric
DericĀ®

george

I already comply ....

and mah last name ain't Bush, y'all!

kurtlives

My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

BINGEWOOD

Quote from: tommy.genes on May 17, 2007, 01:14:34 PM
name the reference: "He hates these cans!"

Thazz from The Jerk.   

p.s. never get too happy about finally "making it" into the phonebook. he heh eh

Nisei

Hm, I don't know if everyone can see mine correctly. Vista should be no problem but I think XP needs a language pack installed :)

Boogdish

my first name's Michael, howdy.

ConanB

Well already sorted mine but posting anyway.

Is it wrong to love your name too much?  8)

nbabmf

kjc

Hey guys....I'm Keary and I'm a newbie. I am happy to have found this forum. I am and have been an effects junkie for some time now. A friend of mine, Matt W., who is a member here started making effects....I became curious and am about to embark (with some help) on my first project, an AMZ Mosfet Booster. I am eager to learn and feel that I'm in the right place to do so. I'll shut up now....just wanted to say hello.  :icon_smile:

CGDARK

Quote from: kjc on January 30, 2008, 09:19:51 PM
Hey guys....I'm Keary and I'm a newbie. I am happy to have found this forum. I am and have been an effects junkie for some time now. A friend of mine, Matt W., who is a member here started making effects....I became curious and am about to embark (with some help) on my first project, an AMZ Mosfet Booster. I am eager to learn and feel that I'm in the right place to do so. I'll shut up now....just wanted to say hello.  :icon_smile:

Welcome aboard and be ready to DIY madness. :icon_twisted:

CG ;D

John Blund

Done.
From where the polar bears are rumored to roam the streets   :D

lightcycle

Hi, I'm Markus from Sweden. :)
I've been lurking on this forum for a long time, but this is actually the first post i make, and therefore I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone posting here for the wealth of knowledge I've discovered while reading this forum.
Toys are most beautiful right before they break.
My band Nineties Ghosts: Youtube ::  Spotify