couple of new ideas. sound clips coming

Started by Ansil, September 16, 2003, 09:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ansil

i was fooling around with Tims  ugly face, and i really like the pseudo octave down thing.  now i blew up this one but i was trying to mix it with a wah pedal to where you get the wah octave type down sound and a regular wah combined, either in phase or out so youcan multiply the frequencys or you can cancel..   unfortuneately  i smoked the chip i was playing with but i did get the chance to record some stuff,  also i am workin on a variable gain wah,  basically you can adjust the emitter resistor at different points along the wahs travel,  i liked giving it more crunch at the low end to get some growl..  anyway besst of luck hope someone has fun with this.

Stu

Man I love the uglyface sound and the versitility. Looking forward to sound clips.

Also have you tried putting two 555's and hooking the second one up to be driven off the opamp but the LDR has a parallel resistor, so it sweeps the other way, cool sound. the two outputs thru a pot, so you can have, normal, reverse and various mixes of both!

Stu

Ansil

thats pretty interesting idea there.. as soon as i get to a desktop i can draw up a scheme and upload some sounds.