Gallery down? Hearthrob schem needed!

Started by rockgardenlove, June 08, 2007, 11:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockgardenlove

Is this just me, or is it really down...

I'm looking for MarkM's Hearthrob Trem schematic, if anybody has it on hand and could post it, I'd be very grateful.   8)

tech9_79

343 Salty Beans

Dude same here...I was going for the Cream Pie vero (or really, to see if there is one).

Barcode80

gallery is down for me too. FYI, all cream pie layouts and schems have been removed due to commercial licensing agreements.

zjokka

maybe this has to do with the down time that was announced?
webspace for image hosting is FREE all over the web, so I don't really understand why a lot of people who did so much work on layouts don't put them on their own website.

markm

Quote from: zjokka on June 09, 2007, 03:50:35 AM
webspace for image hosting is FREE all over the web, so I don't really understand why a lot of people who did so much work on layouts don't put them on their own website.

My reasons are:

1) I have learned alot from this forum, as many others have as well, and I prefer to give back to the community rather than to take whatever information and knowledge I can and go somewhere else and be "king" or a circuit "guru" as certain others do.

2) Why post my layouts anywhere else but the Most Popular Stompbox page on the net? True, I could have my own site -or- "blog" for that matter but, I'd prefer to have a couple hundred hits per day as oppossed to a couple hundred hits per year!

3) I like this place for the most part, I have alot of friends here, and I think that's good enough reason for me!!  ;D

I may consider something in the future but, with certain exceptions, my stuff is available at Aron's page exclusively!
Despite the problems we've had with the gallery recently, Many Thanks to you Aron.....Many Many Thanks!

funkbass187

maybe people could try having the layouts on another host in addition to here for times like these when the gallery is down? i'm not complaining though, a day or two with the gallery down is something i don't mind dealing with in exchange for all of the information available here and layouts that are made available..
"some men see things as they are and ask why... i dream things that never were and ask 'Y NOT'"

markm

Quote from: funkbass187 on June 09, 2007, 12:01:47 PM
maybe people could try having the layouts on another host in addition to here for times like these when the gallery is down? i'm not complaining though, a day or two with the gallery down is something i don't mind dealing with in exchange for all of the information available here and layouts that are made available..

I've considered doing my own page but, have decided against it for the time being.
BTW, the gallery is back.....for now!  :icon_rolleyes:

aron

>webspace for image hosting is FREE all over the web, so I don't really understand why a lot of people who did so much work on layouts don't put them on their own website.

Well if I pay for the service and there are downtimes what do you think FREE will give you.

Why do you think I pay for this site and the other site that hosts the gallery?

Sorry if you had to wait a day or two for your download. BTW: I contacted the hosting company yesterday.

markm

No problem Aron, I know it's truly out of your hands.
I can deal with it. I waited it out and just added some more stuff.....thanks again!  8)

aron

Mark and others, I really appreciate all of your contributions!

Thanks again!