Hellooooooooo!

Started by Ben N, June 20, 2007, 02:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben N

Anybody home? Aron? Where is everything?

Well, I guess the pictures thread had to end someday.  :icon_biggrin:

Ben
  • SUPPORTER

gez

Ever seen 28 weeks?
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

GREEN FUZ

Quote from: gez on June 20, 2007, 02:37:53 PM
Ever seen 28 weeks?
Hehheh! That`s what I was thinking. It`s like a brand new start. Anyone got some DS-1 mods?

AL

:icon_eek:

What ??

Oddly enough - if you go to the main forum page it's still reading the # of posts so hopefully they are still out there somewhere... 5 year mission to seek out new life and new...

AL

GREEN FUZ

What ??
British post apocalyptic film.

QuoteOddly enough - if you go to the main forum page it's still reading the # of posts so hopefully they are still out there somewhere... 5 year mission to seek out new life and new...

On the temporary forum Aron stated that he had a backup so with any luck...

The Tone God

The fact the stats are still there leads me to believe that info is still around. Either it needs to be restored or proper permissions/configuration has to occur.

I'm not too worried. I do believe backups are made regularly so a restore could occur from there if need be.

Andrew

foxfire

so does this make us all newb's?

ignsk

As far as i'm concerned, i'm a real newb. If anybody wondered  :icon_lol:
== May The Charge Be With You ==

foxfire

me to. don't let my most incredible count of 89 posts confuse anyone. i hope by the time i get to 500 posts i'll know what i'm doing?

John Lyons

Anyone seen the Omega Man ( 70's Chartlton Heston) ? Feels like that here now...

John

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

GREEN FUZ

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

The Tone God

Quote from: John Lyons on June 20, 2007, 05:13:22 PM
Anyone seen the Omega Man ( 70's Chartlton Heston) ? Feels like that here now...

He must be punished for the schematics of the past.

Andrew

smnm

Soylent Green is PEOPLE!

skiraly017

Quote from: John Lyons on June 20, 2007, 05:13:22 PMAnyone seen the Omega Man ( 70's Chartlton Heston) ? Feels like that here now...

John

I was thinking that scene from "The Quiet Earth" or "28 Days Later" when the main characters are walking through town looking for life.

"Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?" - Homer Simpson