who can temp host some dsp ebooks?

Started by swt, June 12, 2007, 02:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swt

Hi! i have some ebooks on dsp and would like to share with you, but don't have a place to host. can email them to someone if you want. interesting stuff, especially for begginers. Tutorials on dsp filters, algorythms, mixed analog/digital signals, etc.

joelap

I can host them on my webspace.  I've owned joelap.com for going on three years and havent done anything with it but save my work from college classes into FTP.  If you want, I'll gladyl pop 'em up.  I wanted to get some form of a website up and running anyways, and this'll at least motivate me.
- witty sig -

swt

ok. i'll email them to you. some are for audio. some are general use and robotics, but i think it's good reading for everyone.

toneman

hey, I'd be interested in some DSP material..
maybe i could proofread, or check links or just do T & E (Test & Evaluation) of links and such(?)
i can process graphics too.   :-)
lmk
afn
T
  • SUPPORTER
TONE to the BONE says:  If youTHINK you got a GOOD deal:  you DID!

Chuck

If you still need a host, lemme know.

swt

sorry for the delay guys...but server have been down and up like crazy around here these days. As soon as i can i'll email them to joe. Some    are big (20meg), so i don't think i'll be able to use a mail. But average are 7megs aprox. Have lots of them, some audio, some not, and a couple of filter related that are really good. (lp,hp, bandpass...etc).

toneman

hey SWT, 

try   https://www.yousendit.com/

I had an account, but it expired.
I just re-applied and got the confirming email right away!!
This is an easy way to xfer 20MB files!!
U get a window that lists the e-adds to send to...
LMK if this will work for everyone....(?)
afn
T
  • SUPPORTER
TONE to the BONE says:  If youTHINK you got a GOOD deal:  you DID!

RaceDriver205

Do these books actually say how one implements DSP? I wish there was a book which said "use this commonly available chip, and do this with it" instead of "this is the theory of DSP, when you've read it all you still won't have a clue how to start".

swt

some have good info. I think i have ine that talks about ic, and how to implement things the easy way...let me check, i have at least 30 books   on this...