Author Topic: TECH21 Sansamp BassDriver DI (or something like that) *SCHEM*  (Read 61453 times)

awitee

Re: TECH21 Sansamp BassDriver DI (or something like that) *SCHEM*
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2008, 12:52:03 AM »
hi, has anyone made a new layout and parts layout similar to a project pdf for this without the xlr outputs? i dloaded the one by 12afael but it was a bit confusing, and i dont really need the xlr output
i would really appreciate it if there was, hehe
you can send it to awi_ball@yahoo.com or post it here, whatever's easier, thx alot guys, and more power :icon_mrgreen:

blackbirdneo

« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2008, 09:02:00 AM »
guys im about to build this but i got confused with the schematic so i just want to clarify some things.  so the sw1,sw2,sw3 is the bypass(on/off) switch right? so its not true bypass? then the xlr, is it phantom powered or not? also the 3 small black switches in the original sansamp isnt included in the build? thank you very much

meffcio

« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2010, 04:08:07 AM »
Most of the links are dead here, can anybody refresh them?

Taylor

• Awesome!
  • The clean energy source of the future.
« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2010, 04:48:12 AM »
Try plugging them in here, you'll probably get some to work.

http://www.archive.org/

bulabla

« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2011, 03:10:28 PM »
hello my name is Radek - i have some question about schematic bass driver tech21 DI . Is schematic tringular ear bass driver di the same what original schematic ??? I created clone of bass driver di - it has got big noise at max high pot. I would like to compare original schematic with this that i have got - if someone has got original schematic, can send it to me? my mail bulabla@o2.pl thx & cya