TECH21 Sansamp BassDriver DI (or something like that) *SCHEM*

Started by Shakal, July 22, 2007, 10:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awitee

hi, has anyone made a new layout and parts layout similar to a project pdf for this without the xlr outputs? i dloaded the one by 12afael but it was a bit confusing, and i dont really need the xlr output
i would really appreciate it if there was, hehe
you can send it to awi_ball@yahoo.com or post it here, whatever's easier, thx alot guys, and more power :icon_mrgreen:

blackbirdneo

guys im about to build this but i got confused with the schematic so i just want to clarify some things.  so the sw1,sw2,sw3 is the bypass(on/off) switch right? so its not true bypass? then the xlr, is it phantom powered or not? also the 3 small black switches in the original sansamp isnt included in the build? thank you very much

meffcio

Most of the links are dead here, can anybody refresh them?

Taylor

bulabla

hello my name is Radek - i have some question about schematic bass driver tech21 DI . Is schematic tringular ear bass driver di the same what original schematic ??? I created clone of bass driver di - it has got big noise at max high pot. I would like to compare original schematic with this that i have got - if someone has got original schematic, can send it to me? my mail bulabla@o2.pl thx & cya