Figuring out an epoxied circuit?

Started by schnarf, August 14, 2007, 03:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gez

Quote from: Jobet on December 28, 2007, 03:08:25 AMIs it possible to request for a lock on this thread BTW ? Thanks.

I'm not suggesting/requesting that you do, but to answer your question: if you ever want a thread locked, click on the 'report to moderator' link (there's one in each 'panel') and they'll deal with it (as they see fit) when they next check in.
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

Jobet

Quote from: Jack Collins on December 28, 2007, 04:11:01 AM
Quote from: Jobet on December 28, 2007, 03:08:25 AM
...snip

Is it possible to request for a lock on this thread BTW ? Thanks.

Why would you want that? Think of the sweet vindication you can bring down when you prove
that your device operates on a principle that was previously thought to be snake oil?

Anyway, it's an interesting thread.

My IP lawyer called. Asked me wtf am I doing. Apparently he's seen the exchange on these boards. Oh well. No big. I'll just stop replying to it maybe and it will drop down. I could use the time, so to speak.

Jobet

Quote from: Jack Collins on December 28, 2007, 04:31:04 AM
Quote from: Jobet on December 28, 2007, 04:24:44 AM
Quote from: Ardric on December 28, 2007, 04:00:01 AM
Oh ok.  I'm not sure I understand the 1/f vs f*n thing, but I'll take your word for it.

Are you really the author of "MLF da Babe", and "MLF da Money", the NLP programs to attract women subliminally and succeed at business?  That's what it says at http://www.powerconsultants.net/aboutus.htm, where you're a Managing Partner with an MBA and BS in EE.  Wow!  I guess with all of that going on plus your scalarizer business there's little time left to research esoteric physics, let alone pick up the guitar.  You're quite the Renaissance man!

Sorry, I don't know anything about locking threads.

Oh, btw... would it be ok for me to use that amazing psychic image as a forum avatar?  May I have your permission?  I'll link it here...

:D .

And I'll be starting with my PhD in Technology Management next school year. Thats when I cannot pick up my guitar anymore.  Obviously these worlds do not need to collide. And my NLP'ing days...they seem too long ago.

So what was the science behind MLF da babes?

Totally different from the science we're dealing with here, I assure you :D

Jobet

(oops sorry)

Jobet

(oops sorry again.}

Papa_lazerous

Why are you re posting everything as a quote?

Jobet you dont seem the most level headed guys

Jobet

Sorry bout that. Was attempting to remove some vital details. I must have been hitting the quote button rather than the modify button.

Jack Collins

My IP lawyer called. Asked me wtf am I doing. Apparently he's seen the exchange on these boards. Oh well. No big. I'll just stop replying to it maybe and it will drop down. I could use the time, so to speak.

Yah right.

Jack Collins

Quote from: Jobet on December 28, 2007, 05:19:51 AM
Quote from: Jack Collins on December 28, 2007, 04:31:04 AM
Quote from: Jobet on December 28, 2007, 04:24:44 AM
Quote from: Ardric on December 28, 2007, 04:00:01 AM
Oh ok.  I'm not sure I understand the 1/f vs f*n thing, but I'll take your word for it.

Are you really the author of "MLF da Babe", and "MLF da Money", the NLP programs to attract women subliminally and succeed at business?  That's what it says at http://www.powerconsultants.net/aboutus.htm, where you're a Managing Partner with an MBA and BS in EE.  Wow!  I guess with all of that going on plus your scalarizer business there's little time left to research esoteric physics, let alone pick up the guitar.  You're quite the Renaissance man!

Sorry, I don't know anything about locking threads.

Oh, btw... would it be ok for me to use that amazing psychic image as a forum avatar?  May I have your permission?  I'll link it here...

:D .

And I'll be starting with my PhD in Technology Management next school year. Thats when I cannot pick up my guitar anymore.  Obviously these worlds do not need to collide. And my NLP'ing days...they seem too long ago.

So what was the science behind MLF da babes?

Totally different from the science we're dealing with here, I assure you :D

So there is actually some legitimate scienctific principles behind your product "MLFdaBabe"?  What does MLF stand for anyway?

Jobet

wlrs

Quote from: Jobet on December 23, 2007, 10:32:30 AM
Thanks for clarifying, and thanks for the assurance.

Someone already filed away at a scalarizer unit. It's on one of the last posts of the scalarizer thread (original) at Philmusic. Anybody interested, you're all welcome to look. It's a set of coils wound around a material, either metal, or natural quartz or...others. And yeah, I gave the guy hell for it because it was a betrayal, I let him into my shop as a friend and he yapped it all out. That's spilled milk anyway.

Like I said, everythings there. Testimonials, raves, potshots and as a culmination, the "naked" shots of the contents of the scalarizer.

www.bamfxaudio.com/links.html

and more specifically,

http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,35791.1530.html

Thanks RG. Language, specially written, does have its vagaries.

Sorry I messed this post I guess my eye balls where burnt out by then.It would of saved allot of hoopla if you had said this in the beginning tho..
Oh well best of luck for ya man.
WLRS