PCB layout book fully available now!

Started by R.G., September 19, 2003, 01:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.G.

I'm fully caught up on back issues and reserved copies, the printer is churning away, and I think I can now keep up with any new requests.

I still have requests from the previous announcement from
EdJ
Paul Marossy
BILLYL
keko

If you guys want them, they're available; likewise, anyone else who wants a copy.

If you're new to the forum, you can see the short intro to the book at  GEO at http://geofex.com/bookpages/bookblurb.htm The books are $23.75 plus $3.85 postage in the USA for priority mail.  Postage is more than that outside the USA for postage.  I sent one to the Netherlands recently for $9 in postage, via "Global Priority Mail". I'm sure that ordinary parcel post is less, and we can talk about that if you want to economize on postage outside the USA.

Inside the USA, the total is $27.60.

I vastly prefer pay pal payments.  The address for pay pal is hidden inside this to confuse the spambots: k-e-e-n-a-t-g-e-o-f-e-x-d-o-t-c-o-m. Do the editing. That seems to get spam past my filters, so maybe it will confuse THEIR address grabbers.

Yell if you want 'em, and those of you who get them - tell me if you find anything confusing or incomplete.

R.G.
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

BILLYL

count me in - will send paypal -

what is the email for that

BILLYL

Nasse

Maybe I´m ready for getting a credit card for me.
  • SUPPORTER

nightingale

RG~
did you receive my paypal? i used my fathers account, it hope it wasn't too confusing.
best,
~ryanS
be well,
ryanS
www.moccasinmusic.com

BILLYL

PAYPAL sent -------

Looking forward to receiving the book.

Thanks again

BILLY

EdJ

Paypal will arrive at yours tonight!