Let's see those pedalboards!!

Started by DanielWong, January 04, 2008, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielWong

Post pics pics of you pedalboards, guys!!

The wackier, the better!

greigoroth

Just like Leon Phelps' car, my pedal board doesn't exist.  :D

However, I would love to see some pedal boards, including details about how people have constructed them - cool topic!
Built: GGG Green Ringer

Rodgre

This is my main central board. Underneath it, in the case, is my secondary board which has Line 6 Modulator and Delay with expression pedals. I change things up from time to time, especially depending on what songs I'm playing for a specific gig, but lately I've shoehorned a Nobels ODR-1, Marshall Edward Compressor and a modded Rat to the main board.

The whole mess in action

Roger

guitarman89

These is my pedal board. I am building a new small pedalboard with necessary effects. (phase 90 dr boogie or multiface crybaby pt80 ore rebote2.5)
So let's view

this is the wiring

Sometimes I use a footswitch connected to ds-2 to choose turbo mode. The guitarman ovd/pre is just a dod250 with some simple mod. The black pedal on the extreme left is the amp's footswitch, but I used it only when i don't bring the entire pedalboard. On the amp I use a spring reverb after between the pre and the power section.

PS: excuse me for low resolutrion of the pic
built: MXR Dist+,dod250-280,dr boogey,IC buffers,cmos drive,multiface,20W SS pwr amps,phase90,tubescreamer,rat,amzMB,wuly mammoth,dod280,zombie chorus
under constur:60W 3886 amp,jcm800 em
www.myspace.com/guitarmanbll
www.myspace.com/filospinatopunk

Paul Marossy

MarcoMike

the hinge thing is great! I'm gonna do it right now!
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.

Paul Marossy

Quotethe hinge thing is great! I'm gonna do it right now!

Yeah, that is clever isn't it?  :icon_wink:

cab42

Quote from: Paul Marossy on January 05, 2008, 12:27:36 PM
Quotethe hinge thing is great! I'm gonna do it right now!

Yeah, that is clever isn't it?  :icon_wink:

I did the same thing to my case. I think I got the idea from Pauls site. It was also the site that originally got me into this. 

There's another thread on pedalboards here: http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=60011.0

I have recently teared my board apart to make something like Cliffs, but I think instead of using a massive piece of wood, I will drill a pattern of holes so wires can run underneath the board.

The mos cool pedalboards I have seen are Dano's (http://beavisaudio.com/Projects/boardpimp1/)

Regards

Carsten

Regards

Carsten
  • SUPPORTER
"Rick, your work is almost disgusting, it's so beautiful.  Meaning: it's so darned pretty that when I look at my own stuff, it makes me want to puke my guts out."
Ripthorn

arma61

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Ed G.

Check out this hinge:
http://www.hardwaresource.com/Store_ViewProducts.asp?Cat=936

2 1/4", looks pretty sturdy.
I'm probably going to buy these to replace the hinges on my pedalboard/case:
http://www.rondomusic.com/pdc410ga.html

Valoosj

Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

nooneknows

the only picture I had is about the old setup (some months ago, it's now empty, I've got to build the new supply cables):

cloudscapes

more of a pedalrug :)

I think I'll get rid of the dd20 now that I've gotten the hang of looping on the SMM/H

love the sonic alienator Paul! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

ambulancevoice

Quote from: cloudscapes on January 05, 2008, 09:05:39 PM

you make noise dont you???
i can tell by the frostwave, 4ms pedal, circuit bent casio sk1, one of those instruments like the "something" organ (with the connection points and shit) the mixer (with use of the aux send) and the mid-fi elec glitch computer
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

Bernardduur

Am learning something new every day here

SquareLight | MySpace account

Austin73

my boards work in progress. don't laugh i like behringer stuff and i'm not ashamed lol

Bazz Fuss, Red LLama, Harmonic Jerkulator, LoFo MoFo, NPN Boost, Bronx Cheer, AB Box, Dual Loop, Crash Sync

nooneknows

Bernardduur, are you confortable with the pedals horizontally placed?
Knowing myself, I think on stage I'd kick everything but the right pedal... :)

Austin73

Bazz Fuss, Red LLama, Harmonic Jerkulator, LoFo MoFo, NPN Boost, Bronx Cheer, AB Box, Dual Loop, Crash Sync

Austin73

Austin73

both pedal boards are same size and made for about £10 hopefully going to cover them in carpet and velcro the pedals etc but no case as I don't gig  :icon_sad:

Going to build another board same footprint and height but triple layer to put my other home built pedals on and maybe a smaller main board with splitters a/b and di etc to feed the other three.

Aus