ZEEK gut shots... crappy drawn layout..

Started by jschwalls, January 19, 2008, 11:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jschwalls

first off.. my layout SUCKS hard. I'm sorry

My friend gave me this pedal and i could find no info on it.... so here is something for you guys to play with ... #6 pedal made 3-08-07

also i numbered the lugs on pots looking at them in box.... 1 being left  and 3 being right..

I will also admit that tracing the components with all the glue was a bitch.... so some things may be off....

If this post is a NO-NO then please delete or ignore it...

Alot of education is needed here,  hahah

darron

i've been thinking about covering my copper traces with solder but had never seen it done before, until now. at least where i mount the 3pdt switch. thanks for posting this idea (:

not that i care, but it could be seen as a no-no. it seems like what you have done is just directly copied the PCB layout for the board. or am i wrong? since the image is artwork you'd be breaching copyright. it looks like a really simple effect. the best thing for you to do would be to look at the board and work out a schematic from it, then use your schematic to make your own layout. personally if i wanted just one for myself, or for a friend then i'd do exactly what you have done though, assuming i liked the layout (:

people don't seem to care as much if you post a schematic also. i think it's because they think you have to be experienced enough to make your own layout on vero/pcb etc. and you deserve to be able to copy it a bit more, or something.

cool (:
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!