Show me your 1590A enclosures/pedals...

Started by andrew_k, January 29, 2008, 09:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stallik

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

gena_p1

stallik

That's as nice on the inside as it is on the outside. Colour me impressed sir!
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

GiovannyS10

I think if i post here a pic of my pedal guts you will vomit in your computer  :icon_eek: so, i will not do it.  ;D ;D

Very nice guts...
That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.

www.instagram.com/allecto

gena_p1

my first editions are oftenly vomit too ;) so, it's normal

lars-musik

In that spirit: Here's my prototype of a Plexi-Drive. Etch didn't turn out brillant this time. 
But here is is. Not too many knobs and really sounding great.

Bitches Love My Switches

Quote from: lars-musik on November 15, 2016, 09:34:00 AM
In that spirit: Here's my prototype of a Plexi-Drive. Etch didn't turn out brillant this time. 
But here is is. Not too many knobs and really sounding great.

LOVE the etch. i like when pedals look rough and handmade. especially etching.

DK1

Newest build is a Dead Astronaut X-fuzz. Crazy good sounding little box. Got too cramped; I'll have to modify the layout if I make another.

chuckd666

DK1

Quote from: chuckd666 on November 20, 2016, 10:45:11 PM
What's it gooped with?

Liquid tape. I wasn't precise enough with some of my measurements, so I needed it to help protect against shorts.

chuckd666

Ahh I see, kooky. I haven't heard of that before.

balkanizeyou

looking nice!
but, to be honest, I think I prefer the not-painted version - nice raw finish  :icon_cool:

thomasha

finished a modified green ringer with a led ldr light sensor to control the amount of the octave effect.
Had some problem with the etch this time.

bluebunny

Should have posted this one here too:

Jon's "Falstaff" booster.  I still don't know why I keep doing this to myself.  These boxes are insanely small.   :icon_rolleyes:
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

midwayfair

Quote from: bluebunny on December 13, 2016, 04:28:51 PM
Should have posted this one here too:

You know, I think that might be the only build report of that I've seen. I like the choice of graphic. Such serious Fallstaff.
My band, Midway Fair: www.midwayfair.org. Myself's music and things I make: www.jonpattonmusic.com. DIY pedal demos: www.youtube.com/jonspatton. PCBs of my Bearhug Compressor and Cardinal Harmonic Tremolo are available from http://www.1776effects.com!

adielricci

My Goodness!  The builds here are reaching stratospheric levels of greatness!

I wish I were as competent as Groovenut and Gena_P1 when building a Reverb, as I had to built one in 3D matrix style...  :P

Beware: the following image may be shocking...   :o

feddozz

That's inspiring. I should venture a 1590A one day!!
And "dog balls on your face"...

HeavyFog

Just finished this tonight. It lets me use the rick-o-sound on my 4003 with a standard stereo cable instead of an awkward split cable. It has a stereo in and 2 mono outs for sending each pickup to an individual amp. Also my first attempt at swirl painting. Very happy with the way this one turned out!

duck_arse

Quote from: adielricci on January 10, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

adielricci - keep building outsides like this, and no-one will care how shocking (or not) the insides.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

peterc

Hi all

I want to do some 1590a builds and wanted to use some commercial/professionally made PCBs.

Are there any OSHPark links for them? Anyone sell them still?

Thx
Peter