reference books

Started by 12bar13, May 19, 2008, 07:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

12bar13

does anyone have any stompbox books they can suggest?  a while  ago someone posted  a link to a  pdf for "electronic projects for musicians" but i was wondering if anyone knew of anything a little more current.

R.G.

R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

raycroft

that is so true.  However, I learn better if I have something tangible in front of me, that I can highlight and dog-ear the pages or whatever.  The internet instructions for whatever it is you want to do; but my bookmarks folder is out of control!  Also, I use 3 different computers; and I don't always remember which one I have saved the page on.

I just ordered  :"ADVANCED VERSION -- "Advanced DIY effects - how to design and build your own effects"
fromhttp://guitartone.net/-  I had my mom print it out at here work- and I can't wait to get home and read it.  I'll post back a review.

Still, definately read everything off R.G.s sight- everyone references his stuff.
Master Learner