HEAVEN MOD Danelectro Fab Chorus

Started by snabero, July 11, 2008, 09:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snabero

Good day guys. I just like to present here in the forum my modded danelectro fab chorus. I called it the HEAVEN Mod. Its a chorus with added delay. The idea is based on the Echo Base pedal posted here. Maybe soon i will post how i modded the pedal.Feel free to give comment to my mod. Without the great guys of this and other site(you know who are them), i cant get this mod, Thank you  :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhX7w_3sBqM

cheeb

This is awesome!! Thousand times better than stock! Great job with the mod.

But you know you can't tease us like that...how is it done?

snabero

:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: Dont worry guys. Im will not tease you. Here it is.Enjoy!!!

By the way,i will not be responsible for any damages caused by following these instructions.Its still the modders choice to neglect or follow it. :) :) :)

Jimmy-H

Quote from: cheeb on July 11, 2008, 10:51:37 AM
This is awesome!! Thousand times better than stock! Great job with the mod.

But you know you can't tease us like that...how is it done?

Great job snabero
And a very good explanation on youtube of the possibilities.  :)

snabero

shadowmaster

Magaling! Magaling! Magaling!

Makes me want to buy a Fab Chorus and do this mod. Sweet!

Thanks for sharing!

niopren

snabero

Thanks a lot. At least the cutie pedal has something to beat with the big ones.

asdfjkl;

I"m pretty new at modding pedals, so please some patience with me here would be appreciated.  This looks very interesting.  I"m not quite sure where i'm soldering the resistors in, other than the 22K at the D1 and Rs1 side. Do the legs get soldered in to the spots where i cut the traces?

also do the jumper wires go from the legs of the resistor or do they need to get soldered to the board at the same point as the legs?

Thanks for any help.