Author Topic: got my tools ready  (Read 5086 times)

Andy

got my tools ready
« on: September 22, 2003, 06:48:24 PM »
Ready whenever everyone else is!!! :twisted:
Andy

stratking

got my tools ready
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003, 06:45:08 PM »
Same here, all set  :D

stratking

Mike Nichting

got my tools ready
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2003, 12:21:28 AM »
Good to go~!!

Mike
"It's not pollution thats hurting the earth, it's the impurities in the water and air that are doing it".
Quoted from a Vice President Al Gore speech

got my tools ready
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2003, 03:49:18 AM »
Hello everyone,
First, i'd like to thank Aron for this idea, this is really great!
Aron, will you show us how to doa millenium bypass (in fact, any way to have a led and the battery connected/disconnected with the input jack would be great)and how to connect it?
unfortunately, since i'm in university and i've lots of work to do, i won't be able to begin to play with you before one or two weeks..
but i already learned a lot from your questions and Aron's pics are very clear and understandable.
I'll get the parts and start as soon as possible.
The pots i get from my local store have the rotative part made of plastic, and it's really long, what do i need to do with that? cut it?

Aron, do you think that if i follow a course on analog electronics (we're supposed to see circuit analysis, diodes, fet and bipolars transistors, op amps, and some more. theory + labs) i might be able to to some projects by myself?

Please excuse my bad english, i speak french usually  :wink:

aron

got my tools ready
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2003, 07:21:01 PM »
>Aron, will you show us how to doa millenium bypass (in fact, any way to have a led and the battery connected/disconnected with the input jack would be great)and how to connect it?

OK, I will post something.

>The pots i get from my local store have the rotative part made of plastic, and it's really long, what do i need to do with that? cut it?

Yes, you need to cut them off. Probably with a hack saw. The Radio Shack ones were really long, so I would put them in a vise and hacksaw them.

>Aron, do you think that if i follow a course on analog electronics (we're supposed to see circuit analysis, diodes, fet and bipolars transistors, op amps, and some more. theory + labs) i might be able to to some projects by myself?

You will probably be able to design your own circuits after taking the course.