ToneCore and iPhone/iPod Wiki

Started by zerohero, January 23, 2009, 01:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerohero

Hey guys,

Once again it's been a while since I have been on the site let alone said anything, however I think some of you may find this interesting.

My University just started a course called "DSP Programming for Audio Applications"

It is a seminar style course so much of it is self guided. however, since no one knows what we are doing, we decided to make a wiki and constantly update it as we learn how to do things and progress through the various stages of development. So right now there isn't much of anything that will be useful to anybody, but slowly throughout the semester you may begin to see some pretty interesting stuff ranging from how to get started with the ToneCore DDK to some crazy effects. Most in the class are Graduate students that really know their stuff. I am one of the few Undergrads that feels relatively ignorant (probably because i am lol). If any of you are interesting in iPhone programming that is a route that many of the students are taking also.

I'll try to reply to this thread whenever anything significant happens just to keep you informed but I thought I would give everyone a heads up first. I have gained a ton from this forum and this may be a way i can give something back

http://mmi593.pbwiki.com/

thanks guys

Jose