mid-fi clai(not) schematic!

Started by doug deeper, February 16, 2009, 02:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoranP

Hey folks!

Just built a Clari Cubed Deluxe and it kinda works. I get the delay and I get some ldr action but the effect is virtually nonexistent, even with the fuzz on.

It may be my Tayda ldr /diff green led combo, can someone please suggest light/dark values that would be fitting?

lars-musik

Is there a schematic for this cubed version by frequencycentral of the Clari(not) out there? I somehow got it in my mind to try a 1590a version of this one (I can't remember why, but so it is) but I cannot engineer the modifications into the original schematic.

Thanks!

If I'll manage (and don't go mad) to do the layout, I'll surely post it here.
Best, Lars
Quote from: frequencycentral on February 15, 2010, 08:04:22 PM
Here's a (unverified) layout for the Clari(not) Cubed Deluxe. It has all the stock Clari features, plus the addition of:

- LFO mod (see the LFO schematic on page 4)
- Fuzz Lift mod
- Switchable source LFO/ENV (though I wonder if a pot would work to mix between the two?)
- pull-down resistor

There are four jumper on the board...........  :'(  ..............but all the pad for the controls are on the top edge.......... :icon_biggrin:

Please check it before building it, I'm not building it (unless some kind person wants to send me a board), as I've got a super-duper varient planned.........

........and big hugs, love, respect and adulation to Doug Deeper for the original circuit!

peterg

There's a schematic submitted by Edd1001  on paage 11 of this topic

lars-musik

Ay, that slipped my eyes. Thanks a lot.

lars-musik

I finally finished my 1590a Clari(not) cubed. For all the crazies out there, here's the project file:

Clari(not) cubed project file

Thanks to Doug and Rick for this great circuit.

Pictures here:

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=64752.msg1044418#msg1044418