what is up with the forum all i get whn i post is invalid

Started by Ansil, September 24, 2003, 02:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ansil

aLL I GET IS INVALID SESSION WHEN I POST.   ARGGGGGGGGGG  ALL THAT TYPING AND NOTHING whoops caps lock stuck. gets through.  please email me everyone taht has a quesation as i can no longer post

aron

RDV

When I access the forum from the website instead of with my browser, then it won't let me post, because it does an end-around around my cookies :P .

Regardening

RDV

donald stringer

what did it for me was accessing the forum through internet explorer and putting on the fav. places . Even after that I had to sighn in a couple times before it would take but all is well now. I cant tell you what it does but it seemed to work. It is almost like being on another forum, no more guessing game as to if the message might be posted or not.
troublerat

Steve C

The post that you're typing will time out, and if it takes a long time to type your post it will say invalid session when you click submit.  I just use the back arrow, copy the post and then go back to the post, paste and submit again.  It'll go through.

Steve C

RDV

But that would be sooo much less dramaaaaatic :!:

Regardamatic

RDV :P

aron

The weird part is that I checked and the timeout for the cookie is 1 hour! I guess the system is overriding this. :cry: