ZW 44 GRAPHIC LAYOUT SEEKING

Started by HOTGUIT, April 30, 2009, 01:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOTGUIT

Hi
does nobody know where to find a graphic layout for the MXR ZW 44?
I need it for my zw 44 clone and i can't find it anywhere.
I mean the art work printed on the original box, bullseye, signature etc. i need a lyout to print on a decal.
thank you
bye :)
Hot

MarcoMike

I'd say that's pretty close to a graphic...
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.

JKowalski

I made one for you from the last pic. It's all vector, so tell me what size image you want and format, it can be any size, and I'll send it over to ya.  ;)

Here it is in a very large size, in .PSD and in .PNG (lossless) in a .RAR file. Tell me if this works for you.

http://www.filedropper.com/zwoverlayout

HOTGUIT

Quote from: JKowalski on April 30, 2009, 07:18:16 PM
I made one for you from the last pic. It's all vector, so tell me what size image you want and format, it can be any size, and I'll send it over to ya.  ;)

Here it is in a very large size, in .PSD and in .PNG (lossless) in a .RAR file. Tell me if this works for you.

http://www.filedropper.com/zwoverlayout
Hi
Thank you
but why is the file so big? (41M to download)
I need a layout to fit an Eddystone enclosure (like hammond box), standard dimensions for a stompbox (11 cm x 6 cm or something similar)

HOTGUIT

wow
i have opened the file now.
great job man, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how can i resize it?
thanks
Hot

JKowalski

If you get me the exact dimensions of the box and the print quality you would like (DPI, aka dots per inch) I can resize it to what you want.

DPIs:

300 - Standard quality
600 - Very good quality
1000-1800 - Extremely good quality

Figure out what the best resolution your printer can do is. Give that number to me, and I will resize your image to print at that quality and at the right IRL size.

I made it so huge because I figured you could resize it down on your end, since you wouldn't lose any kind of quality. I didn't know if you had photoshop or not (makes everything easier!).

HOTGUIT

thank you
i'll send you sizes asap
thank you again
Hot