Working with AC for the first time - help me not die.

Started by Taylor, June 09, 2009, 03:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomeeque

Quote from: Ice-9 on June 11, 2009, 06:43:56 AM
It can be strange sometimes as written and verbal comments can come across so different to each other. I have read plenty of messages that i have posted on forums and when read back, can have different meanings to what was intended. Its so easy to get it wrong. When typing something, it seems easy (as the poster knows exactly what he means) but from other peoples perspective it could read like complete rubbish or arrogance or anything else.
I enjoy reading R.G's responses as he seems to be able to type, in a very well thought out way that is easy to read and understand, not just R.G ,there are plenty other posters as well.

Also we must remember that forums have plenty people to whom english is not there first language, so it can be difficult for them to say what they want in a way others would read.

Oh, that's precise!!
Do you have a technical question? Please don't send private messages, use the FORUM!

Pedal love

Quote from: Taylor on June 10, 2009, 03:32:56 PM
So, I really think it's worth it to get an electrician to help me out here. It's not that it's impossibly difficult, it's just that there's a lot of room for tiny mistakes, which would have big impact.

Very sound reasoning.