Country selection for shipping in store

Started by aron, August 26, 2013, 11:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron

Can some of you from out of US see if you get a country popup/selection when you check the cart in the store?
Let me know.

Thanks,

Aron

aron

Should be like this - right under Estimate Shipping Costs

aron

MrStab

Recovered guitar player.
Electronics manufacturer.

davent

Canada works, i get a list to select from the runs from Aaland Islands to Zimbabwe.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

PRR

Works in Maine. (Closer to Canada than the US, but the wire comes through Vermont.)

Default is United States, correct.

What are you testing? Seems like it's a default for-everybody country drop-list. And since I could be buying from Maine but shipping to Croatia, or VPN-connection from Bosnia through US to your store, that box should be offered to every shopper.

FWIW: it has state/province sub-list for US and Canada but not Bosnia or Croatia or United Kingdom; they have to type their state-name. And they have to get it right. "UK foo 908" did not cause an error but did not offer any available shipping methods.

Also "Alberta T0C 0A0 Canada", which may be valid, offers no shipping methods.
  • SUPPORTER

MrStab

just to avoid confusion: the default country was United States for me, i just changed it manually for the screenshot
Recovered guitar player.
Electronics manufacturer.

aron

OK thanks guys! Had a few people write that they couldn't see any other country. Thanks!

Aron