News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Show Your Workbench

Started by DougH, November 16, 2009, 08:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noelgrassy

:icon_redface: I apologize for the NSFW ingredients which lamentably were missed by our censors. I hope
none of the folks at work were reprimanded or worse. I hope you'll tell your supervisors that you can't be
held responsible for something I inadvertently included with my submission. *

Mods,  If I do post pictures in the future you can be assured that they will not contain items that which are
deemed NSFW. Thank you for your generosity and kindly not banning me.

* Or convince them I'm merely a Father who's proud of his daughter.
                    NOT!
Thank you for not flaming me with in an inch of my life,

Noel Grassy.
"Of the demonstrably wise there are but two: those who commit suicide, and those who keep their reasoning faculties atrophied by drink." Mark TwGL

kurtlives

Why do you have an avatar of a dirty vag?
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

noelgrassy

Wow dude, Freud would have field day with you.
That happens to be a fiberglass/resin sculpture by the noted artist
Colin Christian. It also happens to be a face although a disturbing one to be sure. Those are gnarly teeth running around
the bottom of the jaw and clearly a cycloptioc eye in the upper quadrant. I have yet to see a pussy that stared back at
me. Though I've known women that very well could have had a row of incisors protruding from their labia. Or perhaps
more like an octopus beak just out of eyesight. :icon_wink:

"Check yourself" is merely a figure of speech. May I suggest you turn to a professional in the field for quantifiable results?
I jest of course. But you may not have been and that, of course, is something only you will be able to deal with. Best of luck,

Noel Grassy.
"Of the demonstrably wise there are but two: those who commit suicide, and those who keep their reasoning faculties atrophied by drink." Mark TwGL

chicago_mike

MikeH

Quote from: chicago_mike on March 19, 2010, 09:35:36 PM
Its a vag... ;D

Yeah, I actually noticed the vag monster avatar before I noticed the topless chicks.  And I was thinking "Ok sure, people are pointing out the 'melons' but why is no one mentioning the snatch avatar?"
"Sounds like a Fab Metal to me." -DougH

chicago_mike

deep down we all have "issues". :P ;D

philbinator1

T'was a dark and stormy night
when boobies six my eyes caught sight.

Voluminous, they held me fast
but made ye olde workmates gasp!

We argued back and forth on morals,
Our merriness dragged on the corals

Over such a trifle, these melons sweet
Like minnows swimmin' the rolling seas.

So yarr, drink rum, and have a laugh
and toast to ol' vag, tits and arse!

;)
"Hows are we's?  We's in the f*cking middle of a dinners meal!  Dats hows we am!" - Skwisgaar Skwigelf

markeebee

Apparently, my avatar is a twat as well.

scratch

my bench is an old door on top of a 2x4 frame using those sheet metal 'framers' you get at Home Depot. Made the back legs really tall so I could put up a plywood back to stop stuff from falling behind.

Denis,
Nothing witty yet ...

Brymus

Hey Scratch I like all the movable lamps,and the homemade signal generator on top your Tek 465.
Is that a homemade PS too?
I have some saved doors for the same repurposing in mind.
I'm no EE or even a tech,just a monkey with a soldering iron that can read,and follow instructions. ;D
My now defunct band http://www.facebook.com/TheZedLeppelinExperience

scratch

indeed, home made PSU, signal generator based on 8038 function generator chip ... needs labelling 

yeah, having the long back legs made for some sturdy spots to screw the the lamps into ... keeps them off  the table too.
Denis,
Nothing witty yet ...

~arph

resize plz  :o

I can't even properly view those at 1900x1200

Ben N

Quote from: ~arph on April 06, 2010, 02:17:08 AM

+1. Those monster pics are useless, and gum up the works.
  • SUPPORTER

G. Hoffman

Quote from: Ben N on April 06, 2010, 05:01:01 AM
Quote from: ~arph on April 06, 2010, 02:17:08 AM

+1. Those monster pics are useless, and gum up the works.

And they appear to all be the same picture.

Gabriel

studiostud

Here's the real question.  How many people "prepped"/cleaned their workbench before taking their photos....?  :icon_twisted:
Builds Completed: Big Muff. Fuzz Face. Tube Screamer. Rat. Crash Sync. Harmonic Jerkulator. 6-band EQ. Rebote 2.5. Tremulus Lune. Small Stone. Small Clone. Microamp. LPB-2. Green Ringer. Red Ranger. Orange Squeezer. SansAmp. MXR Headphone Amp. Bass Fuzz.

JKowalski

Quote from: studiostud on April 06, 2010, 12:45:27 PM
Here's the real question.  How many people "prepped"/cleaned their workbench before taking their photos....?  :icon_twisted:

Haha, I definitely did. I had just cleaned up, and I was so proud  :icon_lol:

It can get pretty bad sometimes, and it just takes one tiny little project

G. Hoffman

Quote from: studiostud on April 06, 2010, 12:45:27 PM

Nope.  The first one was exactly as bad as it was that day.  I did take another picture after I had cleaned it, but there was no special effort for the picture - I just usually keep it fairly clean.

Gabriel

differo

Kitchen table that wasn't been used for eating food since I started with this (really..) I NEED to find some more permanent space - want badly those nice drawer thingies that you guys have..

Cheers!
My youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BeToneful

Rebote2.5,MXR dist+,DrBoogie,BSIAB2,Ross Compressor&Phaser,MXR EnvFilt &Noise Gate,TS808,Condor CabSim,SansampGT2,Fraverb,Small Clone,TremLune,ValveCaster