Author Topic: Switchable input caps?  (Read 3746 times)


Switchable input caps?
« on: January 22, 2010, 07:46:10 PM »
So I was thinking, since I can switch the transistor out thanks to the DIP socket holder, could I use one of these to switch out input caps and see how the sound changes? Would this work, and what caps could I use to do what? Thanks!


Re: Switchable input caps?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 08:50:11 PM »
Yes, good thinking. Try anything from a .005 to .22uF or higher if you want. This is an excellent way to learn.