wooly mammoth build

Started by terryrocks, February 16, 2010, 05:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~arph

There iis no confirmed schematic, but from the introduction video at zvex's site and the information available on the mastorton, we can be pretty sure that this is accurate (let's take mr. vex's reuse policy into account too)

caspercody

I looked on the "other" site, and they do not have it.

I wonder is Zach would post his schematics now that he is open to this?

bluesdevil

Why can't we post links from the Free Stompboxes forum so we can start cross referencing shared info easily?
"I like the box caps because when I'm done populating the board it looks like a little city....and I'm the Mayor!" - armdnrdy

caspercody

I think we can post now, and I do have files for the BOR, and BOM. But I do not know how to post on here?

MarcoMike

ahahah

this sounds like anarchy now... very fun!
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.

bumblebee

The other forum will still lead in boutique schematics as this forum doesn't allow many of them to be posted. On the other forum we can post anything we want, there is NO restrictions......provided its redrawn.
Because one more boutique pedal manufacturer allows his schems to be posted here doesn't really change anything too much.

The Tone God

Quote from: bumblebee on February 17, 2010, 05:29:27 PM
The other forum will still lead in boutique schematics as this forum doesn't allow many of them to be posted.

Wrong. Please read the READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST sticky.

Also an old post of some research I did before. As you can see the list got alot smaller.

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=60472.0

Andrew

bumblebee

Restricted or not the other place is flooded with boutique schems and circuit discussion ya just don't see here.

Both forums have their place to DIY as far as I'm concerned and this place is better is some ways and the other in some others...I'd be lost without either.