Silonex NSL32SR3 pinout

Started by TheNixon, February 24, 2010, 02:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNixon

Hi,

can somebody confirm drawn pinout on attached picture for nls32sr3? I have some issues and now I am little bit confused about pinout.

Thanks.

GP

Datasheet here: http://datasheet.octopart.com/NSL-32SR3-Silonex-datasheet-93144.pdf

You are correct as far as i can see. You can also test this by hooking the led portion up to power + current limiting resistor and measuring the change in the resistance on the LDR portion when power is applied/removed.

Eb7+9

that's right, short pins are the LED - on those pins you'll notice there's a dot next to one of them ...
the dot corresponds to the anode (aNode = Negative) - which is on the bottom RHS in your drawing

TELEFUNKON

Quote from: Eb7+9 on February 24, 2010, 03:39:07 PM
that's right, short pins are the LED - on those pins you'll notice there's a dot next to one of them ...
the dot corresponds to the anode (aNode = Negative) - which is on the bottom RHS in your drawing

another flower withers  :icon_rolleyes:

TheNixon

Thanks, I just have to make sure I am not using it wrong. I made a circuit using Silonex NSL32 but obviously mistake is somwhere else.

Best regards,
Aljosa

GP

Quote from: Eb7+9 on February 24, 2010, 03:39:07 PM

Actually JC, the datasheet clearly states the dot as the CATHODE (i did post a link) but yes it does connect to the negative.

cheers.

Eb7+9

LMAO ... withered indeed
thanks for correcting me, that could save someone's life

:P