Author Topic: pix of Custom built guitar amps/cabs  (Read 401219 times)

deadastronaut

Re: pix of Custom built guitar amps/cabs
« Reply #940 on: July 23, 2021, 03:30:41 AM »
hello squirrel :icon_mrgreen:.....nice builds guys. 8)

typing in my ''living room'' uk... :icon_mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

bluebunny

« Reply #941 on: July 23, 2021, 04:00:09 AM »
(salon, for you non-Americans)

"Salon" is where I get my hair done.

If I had any...   ::)
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

Ben N

• Awesome!
  • Ben N. - really! Now Israel, once Baltimore
« Reply #942 on: July 25, 2021, 07:06:27 AM »
An adaptation I had to make when I moved to Israel. I just assumed it must be universal outside the US, like "aluminium".

kaycee

« Reply #943 on: October 14, 2021, 04:38:01 PM »
Noisy Cricket amp in a replica of a Roberts Transistor Radio casing made from MDF. This is my bench and practice amp. I've just stripped it and replaced the pots and given it a new coat of paint and copper control plate.

I had bought an old Roberts Radio with the intention of putting a Murder 1 sub mini valve amp in it, but didn't really like the amp that much. The radio was tatty, so I had intended to recover it, but it fell apart as I stripped it, so I copied the dimensions in MDF. Then made a Cricket to go in it, this was well over a decade ago.

stallik

« Reply #944 on: November 11, 2021, 05:32:00 AM »
Itís December. The 6l6GC in my 4 watt blue plated again. Thatís confirmation of a 12 month lifespan. (3 years on the trot)
Interestingly, my normally pop free pedals started popping for a couple of days prior to the failure. New tube, theyíre all quiet again
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

amptramp

« Reply #945 on: November 11, 2021, 06:28:23 AM »
Itís December. The 6l6GC in my 4 watt blue plated again. Thatís confirmation of a 12 month lifespan. (3 years on the trot)
Interestingly, my normally pop free pedals started popping for a couple of days prior to the failure. New tube, theyíre all quiet again

The sun is in Scorpio.  The moon is in Aquarius.  Mercury is in Scorpio.  Venus is in Capricorn.  Mars is in Scorpio.  Jupiter is in Aquarius.  Saturn is in Aquariius.  Uranus is in Taurus.  Neptune is in Pisces.  Pluto is in  Capricorn.  What did you think was going to happen?

Jarno

« Reply #946 on: November 11, 2021, 11:03:33 AM »
Didn't realise there is a thread for this, I'll play :)

One is a 1x12 guitar cabinet out of pine
One is a 1x8 bass cabinet out of oak

Both are dovetailed, 12" cab has corner miters on the front.