666 Competition

Started by frequencycentral, June 07, 2010, 05:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulyy

Quote from: deadastronaut on August 01, 2010, 02:20:07 PM
b*****d im out of the 666 comp...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH :icon_evil:

got to go away n stuff....busy busy busy............ARGHHHHHHHHHHH :icon_evil:

i built a couple of circuits but werent happy with the sound..not that it matters to the comp, but it matters to me... :icon_rolleyes:

aint going to have time to complete my idea now.....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

anyway less competiton right?.. :'(

look forward to the results and the pics and what the prize looks like.i bet its going to be the dogs nuts...(if the plane didnt crash!)...good luck guys...
may the beast man win!!!!!!...... :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:
That sucks. Hate see you drop out.

frequencycentral/Slade

Hi everyone, I'm a new member - only just registered on the forum today. This looks like a great place to learn about electronics and stuff. The 666 competition seems like a lot of fun!!! I will definately be entering.  :icon_twisted:

Click here for a preview of my entry.

deadastronaut

cheers slade and paully....next time eh?...

oh and welcome to the new member ha ha ha ha.......truly devilish behaviour... :icon_mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

oldschoolanalog

Quote from: frequencycentral/Slade on August 02, 2010, 04:06:20 AM
Hi everyone, I'm a new member - only just registered on the forum today. This looks like a great place to learn about electronics and stuff. The 666 competition seems like a lot of fun!!! I will definitely be entering.  :icon_twisted:

This is a cartel:icon_lol:
Are you guys going to collaborate and destroy (or should I say incinerate) the competition on every conceivable level? :icon_eek:
Mystery lounge. No tables, chairs or waiters here. In fact, we're all quite alone.

frequencycentral

Quote from: oldschoolanalog on August 02, 2010, 09:45:07 AM
Hi everyone, I'm a new member - only just registered on the forum today. This looks like a great place to learn about electronics and stuff. The 666 competition seems like a lot of fun!!! I will definitely be entering.  :icon_twisted:

This is a cartel:icon_lol:
Are you guys going to collaborate and destroy (or should I say incinerate) the competition on every conceivable level? :icon_eek:

I (obviously) have no idea who this imposter is, using mine and Slade's names.  :icon_redface:

But it would appear to be within the rules........

Quote from: frequencycentral on June 07, 2010, 05:26:17 PM

• Slade is not allowed to enter!
  • frequencycentral is not allowed to enter!

.......how completely fiendish of them. Will they be exposed before their peers? Sent back to the flaming inferno from whence they came?
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

frequencycentral/Slade

Deaf, dumb, and blind, you just keep on pretending
That everyone's expendable and no-one has a real friend.
And it seems to you the thing to do would be to isolate the winner
And everything's done under the sun,
And you believe at heart, everyone's a killer.

phector2004

Jetti

How tame. Very disappointing. This should liven things somewhat.

Today; nothing
Only Silence.
Morning sweeps the land.
Only Silence.
Really, what did you expect?
Ridicule? What did you get?
Only Silence.
Wait a while.

:icon_twisted:

CynicalMan

Hi everyone, I'm a new member - only just registered on the forum today.

Ha ha, charade you are!

oldschoolanalog

Quote from: phector2004 on August 02, 2010, 11:07:05 AM
you sly devil
:icon_twisted:
Cigarettes, Ice Cream...
;)
Mystery lounge. No tables, chairs or waiters here. In fact, we're all quite alone.

Brymus

Well the AC has been out at my house the last couple of days.It was out last week a couple days too.
And the pics thread suddenly took off,alot faster than was originally thought...
So I may not even make a single entry,I had hoped to post two...
If the AC is fixed tonight I will try to finish the first one,not happy with the graphics but,not enough time to redo em.
Plus I have got several songs I have to learn by Saturday(correctly...),or I am likely to get cut from my new band (paying gigs) :icon_eek:  (Zepplin tribute band,and I play Page)
I will be lucky to assemble it before the the thread hits 666  ::)
I'm no EE or even a tech,just a monkey with a soldering iron that can read,and follow instructions. ;D
My now defunct band http://www.facebook.com/TheZedLeppelinExperience

paulyy

Quote from: Brymus on August 02, 2010, 06:12:02 PM
Well the AC has been out at my house the last couple of days.It was out last week a couple days too.
And the pics thread suddenly took off,alot faster than was originally thought...
If the AC is fixed tonight I will try to finish the first one,not happy with the graphics but,not enough time to redo em.
Plus I have got several songs I have to learn by Saturday(correctly...),or I am likely to get cut from my new band (paying gigs) :icon_eek:  (Zepplin tribute band,and I play Page)
That sucks! You need AC out there. To dame HOT! Hope you can make the entry.

trad3mark

wait, we can enter more than one pedal!?

frequencycentral

trad3mark

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-----------------

I know i've already posted a few pics of it, but i'm gonna re-do that Muff. I've a few little tricks up my sleeve i haven't posted. And i do have the other one..... yes..... that one.....

frequencycentral/Slade

Quote from: .Mike on June 11, 2010, 03:01:09 PM
I have a pretty good idea for an entry, but there is no way I'll get it done in time for the contest. :(

You gotta be crazy, you gotta have a real need.....

Quote from: trad3mark on June 17, 2010, 10:53:59 AM
I am so excited about this!!! My first competition lol! My instinct was to be like "omgomgomg finish the pedal now!!!!" but no, the pics thread still has time.

You gotta sleep on your toes, and when you're on the street.....

Quote from: Brymus on July 24, 2010, 06:27:49 PM
I am gonna particapate ,dont expect to win,but what the hay.

You gotta be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed.....

Quote from: Tonemonger on June 08, 2010, 02:36:15 AM
Hmm, Sounds like an excuse to use a BC548 I've got . Yep- hfe=666.

And then moving in silently, down wind and out of sight.....

Quote from: Galego on July 16, 2010, 02:53:05 PM
I'm waiting... Patiently.

You gotta strike when the moment is right without thinking!

amptramp

Quote from: Brymus on August 02, 2010, 06:12:02 PM

With the AC off, you could probably solder wires with just a magnifying glass.  Doesn't matter if AC means Alternating Current or Air Conditioning.

Joe Hart

It's getting close to page 666.  So the rules say that the entries must be posted on the same day that the thread reaches page 666.  But by whose time?  I mean, if it reaches page 666 at quarter of 12:00 midnight, then we only have 15 minutes to post?  And, say, Germany is 6 hours ahead of where I live, so they missed the boat?  Or is it "within 24 hours" of the thread reaching 666?  Just curious because it is on page 665.  Yikes!
-Joe Hart

phector2004

I think 24 hours of page 666 being reached is a good idea (i.e. look at the time on the first post on the page)
3 posts left, btw  :)

frequencycentral

Quote from: frequencycentral on June 07, 2010, 05:26:17 PM

• You must post your finished pedal on the Pictures! thread on page 666 or any of the following pages providing it is posted on the same day that the Pictures! thread reaches page 666
  • Your finished pedal must also be posted on this thread on the same day

Being as this is an international forum, when the Pictures! thread hits 666 it will herald the start of the international day, so we'll say that you have 24 hours to post from when the Pictures! thread hits 666.

This forum has 20 posts per page (I think), as I write we are at reply #13287 on the Pictures! thread, so reply #13300 will the first post on page 666. Say 14 nice things about my recently posted pedal and we're there!