News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Earthscum's pedals

Started by Earthscum, October 04, 2010, 01:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earthscum

Thanks a bunch. I've been trying to figure out a way I can put together a project file so others can make one. It's basically trying to make the mechanism inside as easy as possible for someone to do without any special parts. A majority of people don't have the patience to get anal about a light trap, lol. It gets into fine tweaks to make a trap move 5/16" from about 1/8" of heel movement, and you have to use a switch from Mammoth... it would be easier to use relay or cmos, but then that cuts out the battery, which only supplies (if I remember right) ~35mAH.

As this one sits, I am still using the same battery I put in it when I built it. Tried a fresh one the other weekend, and didn't make a bit of difference. It kinda blows my mind how efficient this thing is... nice accident, or overbuild... lol.
Give a man Fuzz, and he'll jam for a day... teach a man how to make a Fuzz and he'll never jam again!

http://www.facebook.com/Earthscum

petey twofinger

yeah i can totally understand why the tutorial would be difficult .

i have an old morely , giant tank wah that is optical . the light trap is really an elegant design in there .

i have to say yours is the smallest wah i ever saw ! i bet they would sell like hotcakes .
im learning , we'll thats what i keep telling myself