Stereo true bypass looper box

Started by 0tismo, October 10, 2010, 10:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0tismo

Hi...new around here... Looking to build a stereo true bypass looper box... can't find a wiring diagram anywhere... can anyone help... I have an old Analogman Stereo Chorus with one of those fragile Fujisoku 4pdt...it has 1 in and 2 outs... I have ordered the 4pdt from Banzai.. which looks to be a bit more rugged than the Fujisoku.... I don't want to replace the one in the stereo chorus... I want to build a box with... 1 send- 2 returns - 1 in - 2 separate outs - 9V - LED... Looking to build it with the 4pdt and not the 3pdt/relay...I have most of the parts to start building...If anyone can help ... it is greatly appreciated.

aresaudio

Quote from: 0tismo on October 10, 2010, 10:51:18 PM
Hi...new around here... Looking to build a stereo true bypass looper box... can't find a wiring diagram anywhere... can anyone help... I have an old Analogman Stereo Chorus with one of those fragile Fujisoku 4pdt...it has 1 in and 2 outs... I have ordered the 4pdt from Banzai.. which looks to be a bit more rugged than the Fujisoku.... I don't want to replace the one in the stereo chorus... I want to build a box with... 1 send- 2 returns - 1 in - 2 separate outs - 9V - LED... Looking to build it with the 4pdt and not the 3pdt/relay...I have most of the parts to start building...If anyone can help ... it is greatly appreciated.

Check here, is a full free 4 stage (mono) looper project with 16x2 LCD display, program name assignable, out jack for switching amp channel: http://www.aresaudio.com/microlooper.html
Byeeeee