What Constitutes A "Boutique" Grade Pedal?

Started by thomasthebuzzard, December 06, 2010, 11:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasthebuzzard

yes now lets see if someone else tries it. Simple enough no?

deadastronaut

soundclips..?..pics?...video?...all welcome.. :icon_wink:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

thomasthebuzzard

can i put soundclips or videos on this forum?

alparent

Ha! Back to being a BIG HAPPY family again!  ;D

edvard

Quote from: thomasthebuzzard on December 08, 2010, 01:36:10 PM
can i put soundclips or videos on this forum?

Ask Aron for some Gallery space, then upload all you want.
I think anything besides MP3 soundclips and graphic files (jpg, gif, pdf, png) need to be zipped.
All children left unattended will be given a mocha and a puppy

thomasthebuzzard

I don't have alot of stuff at this point so maybe in the future i will ask that very question. Like i said I only have a couple of original designs. The ring fuzz is the newest one. (and obviously it isn't perfect yet.) So for now i will stick with the photobucket and if anyone really wants soundclips of my stuff I would be happy to give my email and send them along.

edvard

I'd say do it anyways.
Even if you only have a few things for now, it keeps the material "in the family" so to speak.
Dig through the Gallery, you'd be amazed at how many folks have 2 or 3 things in there.
The more you hang out here, the more you'll use it, trust me.

On that note, I DO hope you'll stick around.
Despite the brouhaha, it sounds like you have a lot of practical experience that would be quite welcome in any discussion here.
All children left unattended will be given a mocha and a puppy

thomasthebuzzard

Then I will do it! Thankyou. Practical experience is about as far as it goes though. I was looking at the DSP thread and man there are a bunch of brainiacs on here! Someday...