Learning Eagle - Can't find VTL5C3

Started by chi_boy, December 28, 2010, 10:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chi_boy

I'm trying to learn Eagle and I'm getting the hang of it, but I can't seem to find a VTL5C3 in the library.  I'm using the Gaussmarkov libraries, but I don't see it there or in the regular library.  Am I missing it or is it simply not there?

If it's not there, are there place to look for additional libraries online, or would I have to create onr in the library myself?

Thanks for the help.

George
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." — Admiral Hyman G. Rickover - 1900-1986

The Leftover PCB Page

soggybag

The GM library doesn't have this part. I think I downloaded another library that does have that part. If I remember I googled until I found something.

I'm still looking for a good 13600, for Eagle. 

chi_boy

Yeah, Google's not being my friend tonight.  Lot's of fog makes it hard to see.

I'll keep trying.

Thanks.
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." — Admiral Hyman G. Rickover - 1900-1986

The Leftover PCB Page

diydave

meffcio

chi_boy

Quote from: diydave on December 29, 2010, 07:22:10 AM
check out this link.
ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/userfiles/libraries/optocoupler.lbr

the vtl5c* should be in there.

Took a quick look and I don't see it, but this does help a bunch.  There are so many libraries there I wasn't sure what to look for, but searching for "optocoupler" opens up a lot of possibilities.  I should be able to find something now.  Thanks for the help!

George

The Leftover PCB Page

chi_boy

Quote from: diydave on December 29, 2010, 07:22:10 AM
check out this link.
ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/userfiles/libraries/optocoupler.lbr

the vtl5c* should be in there.

I shouldn't do this stuff before work!  I'm going to be late!!!

This library has the VTL5C's:

ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/userfiles/libraries/optocoupler-2.lbr

Thanks again for the help!!

Cheers,
George

The Leftover PCB Page