Author Topic: AD-80 Schematics Help!!  (Read 955 times)

armdnrdy

AD-80 Schematics Help!!
« on: March 15, 2011, 11:22:54 PM »
I've been reviewing the AD-80 schematics for a possible build and have come up to a few road blocks. Maybe somebody out there can offer some help. First question is: Are the drawings of the MP-AD1001A board that is floating around the net verified? Second question: For the life of me I can't seem to figure out what CP-1 through CP-13 mean. Are they connection points?? If so, then why are the traces between  IC103 and IC104 labeled?

Also, are there any other schematics of the AD-80 out there? It's hard to tell in places where a line intersects or connects.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Larry
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

SonicVI

Re: AD-80 Schematics Help!!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 11:44:00 PM »
I think CP means "check point". There's probably a service manual somewhere that has voltages listed for each of them.   All the connection have a dot at them. If two lines intersect in the schematic but don't have the dot then they don't connect.

armdnrdy

Re: AD-80 Schematics Help!!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 11:49:15 PM »
And The Winner Is..........SonicVI 
I'll accept that as an answer. It makes sense now! Thank you.
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)