AD-80 Schematics Help!!

Started by armdnrdy, March 15, 2011, 11:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armdnrdy

I've been reviewing the AD-80 schematics for a possible build and have come up to a few road blocks. Maybe somebody out there can offer some help. First question is: Are the drawings of the MP-AD1001A board that is floating around the net verified? Second question: For the life of me I can't seem to figure out what CP-1 through CP-13 mean. Are they connection points?? If so, then why are the traces between  IC103 and IC104 labeled?

Also, are there any other schematics of the AD-80 out there? It's hard to tell in places where a line intersects or connects.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Larry
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

SonicVI

I think CP means "check point". There's probably a service manual somewhere that has voltages listed for each of them.   All the connection have a dot at them. If two lines intersect in the schematic but don't have the dot then they don't connect.

armdnrdy

And The Winner Is..........SonicVI 
I'll accept that as an answer. It makes sense now! Thank you.
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)