OT: What to do with a kajillian resistors

Started by william, August 21, 2003, 09:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

william

So I just got some parts I ordered in today, and it came in a large box.  I got all the parts I ordered, but instead of getting two 1meg 1/2 watt resistors, I got two REELS of them.  Thing is I only got charged as if they were two normal resistors.  So, ummmm, what to do with all these extra resistors.....

My father suggested a resistor tree, I suggested ebay.  Anyone else have any suggestions.

William

Brett Clark

You should contact the vendor. They will probably send a UPS pickup for them (at no charge to you). Do the right thing. If you accidentally paid them too much, wouldn't you want your money back?

Craig V

Yeah, what goes around comes around.  Maybe, if you're lucky, they'll say to keep them.

william

Actually, thats what I'm going to do.  I'm actually afriad they might say, "hey, our bad, keep them."  What am I gonig to do with nearly 4000 1Meg 1/2 watt resistors?  I only needed two.  I will wait till monday though, I hate dealing with companies on the weekends, it seems they always have the rude people working on the weekends.

William