Your current projects?

Started by DonB, June 05, 2011, 06:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalUpYerEye

I'm working on a Superfly for me, and an A,B,Y box for my brother so he can run a guitar amp and a bass amp at the same time like Adam Jones...  ::)

Then 2 more Superflys after that. I also have the Atari Punk Console and the Noisy Cricket Mk II on the bread board right now...  ;)

DonB

Quote from: DonB on June 05, 2011, 06:04:05 AM
Interested to see what everyone is working on at the moment.

I have 2 pedals im working on...Both on vero board.

TS808 (Still waiting on some resistors and caps)
Loop pedal with tails (Finished and working needs enclosure now)

Atarimatt

Keppy

^ nice one  :icon_razz: Got a link to the schem?
"Electrons go where I tell them to go." - wavley

EATyourGuitar

sounds a lot like the parallel universe but with one less knob. could be the old version without the buffer. my buffer is busted and I run right into the fuzz. sounds pretty much exactly like that. they are very unpredictable maybe even un usable without the buffer.
WWW.EATYOURGUITAR.COM <---- MY DIY STUFF

Atarimatt

I'm just using a max gained LM386 to power a typical 555 astable circuit.  Super simple and glitchy. Kinda similar to the uglyface thing.
I also make a pretty cool stutter using a simple 555 circuit. 

cpm

Quote from: DonB on June 05, 2011, 06:04:05 AM
Interested to see what everyone is working on at the moment.

I have 2 pedals im working on...Both on vero board.

TS808 (waiting on some resistors and caps)
Loop pedal with tails (have most parts)

hmm...
- PT2399 delay
- OTA phaser/vibe
- OTA tremolo
- OTA compressor
- bass fuzz
- repairing an old mxr chorus
- repairing a vox overdrive
- repairing piezo for acoustic guitar
- programming PICs for some of those

lots of thing on the work and very little time (sigh)

Scruffie

All Populated, Working and Waiting for enclosures for...
3007 Electric Mistress
Bad Stone
A/DA Flanger
Mark Hammers Woody
DOD 250
DOD 230
Small Clone
2 Knob Dr Boogey

Waiting for parts for...
Attack Decay Clone...

Just starting
EHX Zipper Clone
Vero Fuzz Face
Vero Hyper Pak

Designing...
BBD Delay
PT2399 Delay
Other things...

Modding
Cry Baby... but I can't remember where I put it

EATyourGuitar

Quote from: Atarimatt on June 08, 2011, 06:06:06 PM
I'm just using a max gained LM386 to power a typical 555 astable circuit.  Super simple and glitchy. Kinda similar to the uglyface thing.
I like it!
WWW.EATYOURGUITAR.COM <---- MY DIY STUFF

.Mike

I'm currently working on cobbling together a tap tempo phaser.

Breadboarding tonight. If all goes well, laying it out this weekend and maybe building it.

Unless I fail massively-- a definite possibility-- I hope to release the layout next week. :)

Mike
If you're not doing it for yourself, it's not DIY. ;)

My effects site: Just one more build... | My website: America's Debate.

FUZZZZzzzz

currently working on:

- 8 step noisebox sequencer (just finished it on perfboard.. gonna design a pcb and make everything pcb mounted)

- repairing a jawari for a friend (when i find time)

- bending a yamaha dd 10 drumcomputer (got the wrong size batteries, so now it has to wait again :))

- building a preamp for homerecording

- building on board effects for a friends 80s digital piano

- building a voice multifx box in an old telephone device.. octavers.. lofi filters.. distortion .. the works

- bending a cheap ass behringer slow motion (boss slow gear clone.. but for only 12 euros)

"If I could make noise with anything, I was going to"

earthtonesaudio

Cross between a lock-in amplifier and a ring modulator and an aliaser. 

Actually I'm not sure what it's supposed to do.

panterafanatic

A mini-headphone amp, not pocket sized though. Homebrew design, sounds alright so far, should be fun when boxed up.

A Foxx Tone Machine clone for a friend

And lastly, a stereo chorus and a couple tube designs that I've been to lazy/busy with school to do.
-Jared

N.S.B.A. ~ Coming soon

WGTP

Stomping Out Sparks & Flames

HOTTUBES

just working on the finishing touches to another one of my own pedals ....

The Club Kicker , its a duel pedal that has a Boost circuit as well as a OD side !! 

DonB

Got an order in for a few pcb's. Both from guitarpcb.com

Super Moddable TubeScreamer
Boogie 57

So they are my next main projects.
But i think i may build another one of Slackers loop pedals (seriously cool circuit).

scratch

not stompboxes and in various stages .... some I've been working on forever it seems ...

voltage controlled delay (BBD based) old Thomas Henry kit; PIC programmer so I can build the Guitar to MIDI project

on breadboards, 'precision' metronome with MIDI output, FV-1 multi FX, guitar tuner ...
Denis,
Nothing witty yet ...

Earthscum

Wow, how fast project lists can change! I finished up the Zen type pedal, which is going on tour in the next couple weeks, and all of a sudden I have projects for other people, lol. I already have another drive request, wah (mutron style, but I think I talked him into letting me squash a couple different ones in there). Possibly a chorus repair coming in as well... and that's just in the last week.

Oh, and my buddy is wanting to find a Princeton  and get the parts to mod it to MB MkI specs, so that's on my research list right now as well (that's gonna be the slow summer-long project).

Time to do some one-handed juggling, lol... at least my girlfriend is understanding that I have to let go of her with the other hand occasionally.  ;D
Give a man Fuzz, and he'll jam for a day... teach a man how to make a Fuzz and he'll never jam again!

http://www.facebook.com/Earthscum

Strategy

too many projects backlogged to name - synth modules, and pedals both - but several are percolating to the top to be finished in the next month or so

CE-2 Chorus
Dig Dug
Gaussmarkov Spring Reverb

- Strategy
-----------------------------------------------------
www.strategymusic.com
www.community-library.net
https://soundcloud.com/strategydickow
https://twitter.com/STRATEGY_PaulD

pinkjimiphoton

i'm working on restoring a ludwig phase II, at the moment it's pretty much done, just tweaking in the trimmers, chasing down noise and hum, and trying to find a suitable replacement for the fuzz repeat slide pot.

on my breadboard is a hofner buzztone, waiting patiently for me to get back to it.
  • SUPPORTER
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Slava Ukraini!
"try whacking the bejesus outta it and see if it works again"....
~Jack Darr