my buckethead arcade style killswitch schematic

Started by EATyourGuitar, June 09, 2011, 11:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EATyourGuitar

I haven't tested it but it should work. I just combined the momentary on and momentary off schematics into one super slick arcade button to rule them all. when in momentary on mode, you basically have a latching killswitch so you can mute the guitar while plugging in cables. it does everything. I have a bunch of these high quality arcade buttons that I need to get rid of so this was really born out of being poor and creative. I found the DPDT on tayda for $0.85 if anyone wants to try this on the cheap.

I'm using this Sanwa OBSF-30

you can just bend the metal lugs out to the side and you should have enough clearance for any guitar. if you want a graphic on the button, you can get seimitsu clear buttons. they come apart so you can put a piece of paper with your own graphic under the clear button. a little harder to install since its a screw on not a drop in.
WWW.EATYOURGUITAR.COM <---- MY DIY STUFF

arawn

"Consistency is the Hobgoblin of Small Minds!"

Gus Smalley clean boost, Whisker biscuit, Professor Tweed, Ruby w/bassman Mods, Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer, Zvex SHO, ROG Mayqueen, Fetzer Valve, ROG UNO, LPB1, Blue Magic