SOLEMATE or Little Lanilei Reverb?? anyone has schematics of them?

Started by richon, December 06, 2011, 09:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richon

SOLEMATE or Little Lanilei Reverb??  anyone has schematics of them?

I just got a reverb pan...  and after trying a lot of schematics found on google, I really want to see if there are to many differences to this two pedal

specially the little lanilei as it runs only on 9V
Richon - Ricardo
Viña del Mar
Chile
www.richon.cl

DavenPaget

Hiatus

jrod

The Little Lanilei schematic is on "the other forum". If you search for it there you'll find it.  ;)

richon

found it, although it seems that something is missing as there isn't a "clean" signal or blend, right?
Richon - Ricardo
Viña del Mar
Chile
www.richon.cl

deepMago!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5509209/SpringReverb.jpg

This is the schematic of the reverb I designed, based on The fender '63 unit. I'm using it powered with 9volts and works good.

richon

super excelent!!!!!  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

will try it in the night!!!!

thanks!!!
this has al the "mixing" part I was talking about!!
Richon - Ricardo
Viña del Mar
Chile
www.richon.cl

petemoore

The LM386 has a max input voltage of 15v...a regulated power supply output of 12v or so might be worth looking into.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

richon

tested!!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF0uaelarwg

works out really good...

will try some more circuits to test some improvements on the "highs" of the reverb... as it's not to clear

maybe decreasing coupling caps in the reverb part of it.
Richon - Ricardo
Viña del Mar
Chile
www.richon.cl

deepMago!

A good solution could be use a simple tone control like the Big Muff before the mixing pot. Just a linear 100k pot and 18k-10n HP and LP filter. Do this mod in mine and work good...  but I prefer the sound without tone!

deepMago!

Quote from: petemoore on December 07, 2011, 07:43:34 AM
  The LM386 has a max input voltage of 15v...a regulated power supply output of 12v or so might be worth looking into.

Yes, I think works better with 12v but I've never tried yet.

deepMago!

Quote from: deepMago! on December 07, 2011, 09:22:00 AM
A good solution could be use a simple tone control like the Big Muff before the mixing pot. Just a linear 100k pot and 18k-10n HP and LP filter. Do this mod in mine and work good...  but I prefer the sound without tone!

Sorry, I've checked the schematic and the right position is at the output of Op Amp, before 47n-1k network.

richon

i've changed the 47n at last for 1n and the input cap ,before the lm386, to 1n....  big improvement in clarity
Richon - Ricardo
Viña del Mar
Chile
www.richon.cl

jrod

Cool video Richon!

I wonder if something like this would work for guitar?

deepMago!

Quote from: richon on December 07, 2011, 09:41:19 AM
i've changed the 47n at last for 1n and the input cap ,before the lm386, to 1n....  big improvement in clarity

Good. If you check the schematic the capacitor is 4,7nF not 47. The cut off frequency with 4n7 is near 300Hz, just like the '63 reverb unit. The cut off is so high cause the lower frequency on reverb generate confused tone.

richon

yes, the las 47n , before the mixer was changed for 1n and (also) the 4,7n to 1n

also i've just changed the 0.1uf (before the mixer to 1uf) to avoid loosing bass
Richon - Ricardo
Viña del Mar
Chile
www.richon.cl

deepMago!

Ok, good work.
Cause you have tailored very different bass response could be that we use different thank or we like different reverb sounds? Mine sound similar to the twin.

richon

the "original" sound was good enough... but I'm way to crazy about mantaining the sound original and taking the best out it...

and with the mods the reverb sound doesn't sound somehow appart from the normal guitar sound...
Richon - Ricardo
Viña del Mar
Chile
www.richon.cl

richon

Richon - Ricardo
Viña del Mar
Chile
www.richon.cl

deepMago!

richon

after further playing..

i found its really long reverb time with this reverb pan..

maybe i don't need to decrease highs to make it clearer, maybe just make it shorter time.
Richon - Ricardo
Viña del Mar
Chile
www.richon.cl