Combining two rebote delay

Started by juhani, February 01, 2012, 07:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juhani

Hi!

I'm building my first stomp box :)  planning to combine two delays as a dual delay.

If i build two rebote boards and wire them parallel, will this cause problems?
I'm going to use one input and one output jack.

asatbluesboy

I'd imagine you'll have some kind of splitter in the beginning and one resistor coming from each output to the main output (or a mix pot), in which case I don't see why you should have any problems.
...collectors together and emitter to base? You're such a darling...

ton.

iccaros

did it.. Its kind of cool, I ran them serial though... So two in one box with one before the other, each with its own bypass. Nothing else needed. Like said before, if you run parallel you may want a mixing CKT, but its not required. 

fretzburner

Yes run in series so you have two delays in one box.Only one set of jacks,one power supply jack and patch cable economy(less trouble).

juhani

Thanks for the information!

i'm still going to run them parallel since i want both delays to work separately (but with one bypass switch).

Is this right: i split the incoming signal to two delay boards input and merge the output signal to output jack (with resistors?).
If i need to put resistor to both boards output, what value you recommend?

iccaros

juhani

More questions.. Ruff ms paint sketch, does this make sense?

I think that i won't need dry signal from both delays, so i would use it only from first delay unit. Second one is only the wet signal.
Then i combine these two signals to one.