HELP NEEDED: shipping to an address different than paypal!

Started by standingzero, January 17, 2012, 07:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

standingzero

Hey all,
Here's the the deal:

I've been attempting to purchase two taptation kits from your strore for about 30 minutes and am hitting a roadblock, I was hoping you could help^^

Basically, I'm trying to purchase the kits w/ my payal account (USA), but ship them from your store to a friend in Canada. But paypal is not letting it happen:

1.  I was able to input the Canadian address into the shipping section on the purchase page and have all the costs added up fine.
2. When I click on the final confirmation I get sent to a paypal page that tries to have me open a new Canadian account.
3. From there I log in to my account paypal takes me to an error page that reads, " Paypal does not allow your country of residence to ship to the country you wish to"

Possible Solution:

If I place the correct Canadian address in the "Special Instructions or Comments About Your Order" can the store ensure that it gets sent there and NOT to my listed paypal address? (If the shipping cost to Canada is more then I'll send an additional payment for sure) Or is there a non-paypal option, ie pay direct w/ mastercard?

If aaron or the mods can chime in that would be great :icon_biggrin:

frank_p

I think you can subscribe alternative address in your paypal account.

aron