please, does anyone have gutshots of a morley vol/phaser PFV?

Started by joegagan, January 28, 2012, 05:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joegagan

received one with the switches ripped out, i have the schematic but i thought it would speed things up if i could see where the wires go.
my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.

drummer4gc

bump! just got one that i'm trying to fix up for a friend, i think it is missing one of the lamps? also, not sure how all of the photo resistors are supposed to be oriented in order for it to work correctly. I can post a shot of mine, but I'm not sure it'll help since it may be incomplete...

anyone got one of these rarities?

-matt

joegagan

ha, i have mine sitting four feet behind me. will take some shots of mine, the bulbs are intact. if yours has the switching shown, we can help each other out!
my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.

MarcoMike

take a look on "the other forum.org", there are guts of a couple of PFA, which is the phaser with no volume control.
the switching is gonna be different, but nothing that a good schematic couldn't help figuring out.
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.