Need Help with VOX Foot Controller

Started by carboncomp, January 30, 2012, 09:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carboncomp

I want to build a VOX VFS5 Foot Controller for my amp (VOX VT15), but having trouble finding a layout......dose it have to be the VFS5 or are there more common 5 switch DIY builds posable? 

carboncomp

Govmnt_Lacky

A quick Google search provided a schematic for me.  ::)
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

carboncomp

:icon_rolleyes:

Yes, a unverified schematic with a bunch of ? for components and no information about what sort of switches are needed (on) off/(off) etc.

Was asking for help, not patronizing comments form people who would rather post rolling eyes over helpful links.

Guess the huge amount of Vero layouts and PCB artwork on here and online has not made it clear to you that the vast majority of people dont feel comfortable enough with their skills working from just a schematic.  

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: carboncomp on February 01, 2012, 05:09:32 AM
:icon_rolleyes:
Guess the huge amount of Vero layouts and PCB artwork on here and online has not made it clear to you that the vast majority of people dont feel comfortable enough with their skills working from just a schematic.  

Ahhhhh yes. I remember when I first came to the realization that I actually had to put some effort into a project that fell outside of my comfort zone.

I believe it was the day before I figured out that Vero and PCB layouts were derived from schematics and breadboards could be used to answer questions about suspect component values.

BTW, you never mentioned in your first post that you had already found a schematic of any kind. Perhaps you could have posted something like this:

" I want to build a VOX VFS5 foot controller for my amp. I have searched the internet and found an unverified schematic but I am not familiar or comfortable with making layouts from schematics. Here is a link to the schematic (insert link here). If anyone could help it would be appreciated."

You'll get a bit more flies with honey than vinegar.

Either way, Good Luck  ;D
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

opietaylor975

Hello, I am new here, and am also searching for a schematic and parts list for a Vox VFs5 foot controller (5 Switches + 1 Led.   with a stereo output cord) to control my Vox VT50. Any help would be appreciated, I apologize if this request has already been done. Thank you for your time everyone!

Martam

opietaylor975@gmail.com