Lookinf for wiring layout for Greco HA-9P Vol/Surf/Wah/Tornado/Siren

Started by ZZ$$$$$$$, February 27, 2012, 01:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZZ$$$$$$$

:icon_question:Im looking for the wiring layout for this old multi effect pedal. Im trying to get mine up and running again,but the PC board varies from the other ones. It's smaller. Also,Ive seen the schematic for this floating around on the net w/o parts values listed. Another thing Ive found is that these pedals use a 4P4T rotary switch that is obsolete. A wiring layout and PC board foil side and parts layout would be greatly appreciated by me and this fantastic DIYers that frequent this cool site. THANKS!

Electron Tornado

I have a couple of schematics, but no wiring diagrams or layouts. If you need them I can try to post them.
  • SUPPORTER
"Corn meal, gun powder, ham hocks, and guitar strings"

Who is John Galt?

KBG

Quote from: ZZ$$$$$$$ on February 27, 2012, 01:38:12 AM
:icon_question:Im looking for the wiring layout for this old multi effect pedal. Im trying to get mine up and running again,but the PC board varies from the other ones. It's smaller. Also,Ive seen the schematic for this floating around on the net w/o parts values listed. Another thing Ive found is that these pedals use a 4P4T rotary switch that is obsolete. A wiring layout and PC board foil side and parts layout would be greatly appreciated by me and this fantastic DIYers that frequent this cool site. THANKS!
should be the same schematic as the shin-ei

Electron Tornado

Quote from: KBG on February 27, 2012, 08:52:53 AM
should be the same schematic as the shin-ei

You're correct. I used to have an HA-9P. Turns out it was sold under a number of different brand names.
  • SUPPORTER
"Corn meal, gun powder, ham hocks, and guitar strings"

Who is John Galt?