RESOURCE LIMIT REACHED?????

Started by aron, March 21, 2012, 03:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron

Govmnt_Lacky

Got it earlier. Thought the site was down.

Worked 15 minutes later  ;D
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

aron

I don't like it!!!!!

What happened was that the service I was using was "migrated" to another service. Now we are getting these types of errors. I might have to switch yet again.

frequencycentral

Yeah, I've got it a few times over the last week. Scary.

"You have reach the end of the internet, please click on 'back'...."
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

CynicalMan

I've been getting them too every now and then since the change.

joegagan

my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.

Perrow

Haven't seen it yet. Though I had some problem reaching the site after the switch, like for two days, but I think that there was some extreme lag in the DNS propagation. I'm good now.
My stompbox wiki -> http://rumbust.net

Keep this site live and ad free, donate a dollar or twenty (and add this link to your sig)

Mark Hammer

I got it earlier too, though like Perrow it has abated.  Glad to know it was shared by others and not a byproduct of something at work.

Paul Marossy

I got that message SEVERAL times earlier this week and I even got some error 404 pages (like the website was down).

.Mike

Yeah, I'm getting that error randomly.

Aron, is the site on shared hosting?

Mike
If you're not doing it for yourself, it's not DIY. ;)

My effects site: Just one more build... | My website: America's Debate.

Ice-9

I've had it a few times, I presumed a bandwidth problem.
www.stanleyfx.co.uk

Sanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Mick Taylor

Please at least have 1 forum post before sending me a PM demanding something.

maartendh

yes, 2 times, just a few minutes ago...

Maarten

lapsteelman

A few nights ago I got it. I was back on the next day when I tried.

ORK

only for a couple of seconds, twice yesterday

amptramp

I have gotten RESOURCE LIMIT REACHED a couple of times plus timeouts on attempts to load some pages.

joegagan

the occurences have been less in the last 3 days or so.
my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.

frank_p

Only one time, yesterday.  Browsing was relatively slow yesterday.

Perrow

Couldn't reach it on tapatalk or via web about two hours ago (from sweden that is), browser told me "site might be offline or moved" message.
My stompbox wiki -> http://rumbust.net

Keep this site live and ad free, donate a dollar or twenty (and add this link to your sig)

boogietone

Not gotten it. But, I have not been on the site much this week. Others may be able to help better but contact me if you would like info for another hosting service. The one I use has been very reliable for 10+ years.
An oxymoron - clean transistor boost.

aron

It seems if you have multiple windows open - you can get resource limit reached or other errors. Not good. Anyone here have a VPS account?