RESOURCE LIMIT REACHED?????

Started by aron, March 21, 2012, 03:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StereoKills

I've gotten this message over 20x today.

Yes, I'm probably spending too much time here.....
"Sometimes it takes a thousand notes to make one sound"

head_spaz

It's really bad today. Frustrating and tedious.
I also noticed the IP address for the forum has changed recently, about the same time this problem popped up.
Deception does not exist in real life, it is only a figment of perception.

aron

Yes, the hosting provider I was with sold the hosting to someone else.

StereoKills

I'm now getting SMF connection messages as well.
"Sometimes it takes a thousand notes to make one sound"

aron

aron

VPS - more bandwidth and more disk space!

Paul Marossy

Quote from: aron on March 28, 2012, 05:04:48 PM
Yes, the hosting provider I was with sold the hosting to someone else.

Aha! Therein lies the problem!!!!

The Tone God

Quote from: aron on March 29, 2012, 04:12:56 PM
VPS - more bandwidth and more disk space!

Yippie! :)

What was the last host's name ? Just for uhhh....reference. ;)

Andrew

aron

It used to be montecarlohosting.net but now it's CyberLynk Network. The support is really fast and the ticketing is great, but in the end, the forum is slow :-(

aron

The site is being backed up and moved now - so it might be slow for a while.

artifus

a glitch in the matrix? we appear to have lost twelve hours or so of posting in the move, hopefully they will return upon completion.

i'm sure normal service is soon to be resumed, just curious to see where in the timeline this post eventually appears.

Praying_V

I made several posts in the For Sale / Trades forum last night, and now I see they've all disappeared..  Plus I sent a PM that seems not to have gone through...  Is this related?

aron

How ironic. So I put up a post saying that the conversion took place yesterday at 3pm and that everything after that would be gone when THIS server becomes active.

But the post was one of the casualties! Anyway, this is the first time I can see the new server. We have a lot more resources so lets see how it goes. Sorry about the last 12 hours.

WOW, this server is so fast on my end!!!!!

artifus

most odd. i'm sure i'd read a couple of posts by deadastronaut and perrow reporting all to be well and then intermittent. then they were gone and i posted the glitch post above, which soon disappeared to be replaced by d'astro and perrow's posts which are now no where to be seen.

anywayz - new server - yay!

*edit* just to clarify, if it's of any use or interest,  relpies #70 - #73 were originally by d and/or p.

*edit* hmmm, ain't over yet is it? i've just experienced what this forum may have looked like circa 1998.

Perrow

Now you see me, now you don't  :icon_cool:
My stompbox wiki -> http://rumbust.net

Keep this site live and ad free, donate a dollar or twenty (and add this link to your sig)

Quackzed

nothing says forever like a solid block of liquid nails!!!