How do I wire a Fuzz Factory with tone mod?

Started by jobrien781, March 01, 2014, 11:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobrien781

Hi guys, I built a Fuzz Factory on vero, tested it and it works just fine. I also built a tone circuit. It's a BMP tone stack with LPB1 with a tone pot.  What I want to do is have the tone circuit after the FF circuit. I have two 3pdt switches. On/off for effect w/LED and on/off for the tone circuit w/LED. Both true bypass. I'm also going to have 9v dc and battery. If anyone out there could help me with a diagram that would totally rock! I can't wait to finish this pedal up. Thanks again in advance.

jobrien781

Is there a way I can modify this so when I turn off circuit one it turns off both?

jobrien781

I believe how the mod was originally used is on the Big Muff to true bypass the tone circuit with a toggle switch so if you have the switch up or down you still only use one foot switch to bypass the whole box. So I guess in a sense I'm looking to do the same thing but with a foot switch instead of a toggle. So how the tone is wired to the FF is that the FF out goes to the in on the tone circuit. (That's how it was designed) so when the tone is bypassed it just takes it out of the circuit. Sorry if I'm being confusing. I'm new at this. But thanks for the help!